39 - Here is Everything

"Look there,
there's a beautiful world"
"I am looking at the world that really beautiful", She replied looking at him.

"Look there, there's a beautiful world""I am looking at the world that really beautiful", She replied looking at him

They say love hides behind every corner.
I must be walking in circles.

●|🍁|●

Bondita careened Anirudh's hands close to her face. Staring at him with her moist doe eyes she pressed a soft peck on both his open palms.

He stiffed when she tried to lean in closer to him, and slowly attempted to get the touch of his feet, forwarding her hands down the bed. He clamped her shoulder shaking his head in a no.

"First make me see you walking and running merrily before doing that", he held her shoulders.

She smiled at him and reached to pull him into a fierce hug, her cheeks dampened with tears. She had an overwhelming desire for time to freeze in this moment forever. She wanted to hold onto this moment and make it last, even if it couldn't. All she needed now was him by her side. Nothing less, nothing more. Nothing could be enough. The barriers and separation were too difficult to bear.

A gloom appeared on her lips. Her face was muffled against his taut chest, over the coat.

"Thik to hai na aap? Chot to nahi lagi na. Dikhaaiye kahaan lagi... Are you okay?... You didn't get hurt, did you? Show me where," she asked slowly, her voice dripping with sweetness.

It's not her fault for being curious and having an overprotective nature, but she really wants to know. How is he doing? How was he doing physically and emotionally? She's been wondering about all the things he's missed during these past few months, what he's been up to, and what is been going on in his mind. She is also prying about the reason behind his sudden appearance without any prior information. Did he came to stay with her or for any other reason? And those one-sided calls and messages, that have been nagging at her, making her wonder if he would have still wanted to meet her even if the accident hadn't happened. How about the family? By the way, what things he was blabbering when she was unconscious on his lap?

All these thoughts constantly wrestled with her mind.

Bondita felt two heavy arms reluctantly engulfing her in fuzzy warmth. A hand so soft stroking the back of her head, along her raven tresses.

Abruptly, she let go and checked on him with her hands.

"Bondita," Anirudh called her softly. "I... I'm okay. You should... rest now," he awkwardly helped her lie on the bed.

Her stomach grumbled loudly, rendering her embarrassed. She flushed, "I-I think--"

Tugging the oxygen tube securely into her nose, he said with a forced smile, "Don't stress. Let me get something for you to eat." He tapped her cheek and raised her to his seat.