two

Two

Never in my life did I feel anything like the attraction I felt towards this man. It took one look to make me tempted and one kiss to make me addicted.

My entire body felt these things for him. Then it hit me. I was in the middle of the street kissing a complete stranger. What the hell am I doing?

"I'm so sorry!" I said pulling away as fast as I could. Before he could even reply I felt my legs moving, running away for the second time.

"Wait!" the man shouted chasing after me.

What have I done? What was going through my head?

I ran all the way home, my heart pounding in my chest as I walked through the front door. What have you done to me Hunter?

All I could think about was is it the first time something like this has happened? Or has it been happening regularly?

Anger made its way through my veins taking over my entire body. How could the two people I'm supposed to trust the most do something so unforgivable?

My phone rang from my back pocket. I picked it up to see Hunter calling me. What the fuck did be want. Anger took over me and I threw my ringing phone at the wall breaking the whole thing.

• • •

I woke up the next morning to my dad banging on my door. "Rise and shine Kiara." He yelled from outside.

I sat up on my bed immediately thinking of everything i've done wrong in the past month. My dad never wakes me up unless i'm in big big trouble. I stood up exhausted and walked over to the door. When I opened my dad was standing there his arms crossed and the scariest face on i've ever seen.

"What do you want?" I asked crossing my arms aswell.

"What? I can't wake my daughter up anymore?" He says staring very deeply through my soul.

"Whatever. I need to get ready for school." I say about to walk away.

"Ah ah ah. Not so fast." He says stopping me.

I roll my eyes, its way too early in the morning to deal with his bullshit.

"I'm listening?" I say

"I didn't put all my effort into raising you so you could go off and makeout with random boys!" He snapped at me.

Fuck.

"What are you talking about." I try to act like I don't know what he's talking about but I definitely do.

"You're all over the goddamn news Kiara!" He yells in an angry tone. "Kissing some random stranger."

Fuck x2.

I stand there not knowing what to say. What have I done? How do I get out of this??

"Listen carefully Kiara I'll only say this one time and one time only." His voice deepens. "I don't have time for your drama. You are going to marry Hunter and your going to like it."

What the fuck did he just say!?

"Excuse me?!" I say almost falling over.

"You're engagement party will be this saturday, hes going to propose and your going to say yes" He says walking away.

I'm going to do what in two days? This man is fucking crazy if he thinks I'll ever go 5 feet within hunter ever again. This can't be happening.

• • •

At school I immediately went to find Jasmine.

"Jasmine?" I say, she turns to face me and puts her phone down.

"Kiara! Thank god your okay I was worried sick last night." She says hugging me. "i've been trying to call and text all night. What happened?!"

"Jas, my entire life is falling apart piece by piece."

"What are you talking about?" She says confused.

"I can't say but you'll find out soon.." I feel tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Kiara what?" She asks noticing my puffy eyes and swollen lips. "Is it about the guy from the news? Did he hurt you?"

"No Jas, in fact hes the best thing that has happened in the past month." I say a tear making its way down my face.

"What?! Do you know him? Oh my god Kiara! Are you cheating on Hunter?"

I swear this woman speaks way too much.

"God Jas no!" I say smacking myself in the forehead. "I don't even know who its is. But that kiss.."

I let out a deep breath and return to Jasmine. "Nevermind just erase what I said."

"Kiara I don't understand whats going on." She says so obviously frustrated. "Did yo-" Shes interrupted by the one and only Hunter.

"Kiara!" He yells from down the hall. He runs over standing on the other side of Jasmine. I felt my jaw clench and my hands ball into fists. "Baby please let me explain I-"

"Stay the fuck away from me you asshole!" I yell at him. I run away quickly but he runs after me.

I end up outside to get some fresh air until I hear his voice approaching.

"Kiara.." He grabs my arm and turns me to face him, I let out a deep sigh.

"don't touch me." I say calmly. I take a few steps back from him to leave space between us.

"Baby we have to talk." He said.

"Don't call me that anymore Hunter." I lose my cool and yell at him.

"Alright alright! But let me talk. Just 5 minutes."

"Why cant you get it through your thick skull that you hurt me and I don't want to talk to you?!" I feel myself becoming hysterical at the thought of him trying.

"please, i would never hurt you on purpose."

"You knew about the engagement thing didn't you?" I blurt out loud enough for anyone surrounding us to hear.

He stays quiet after that which made it pretty clear to me that he knew.

"No Kiara, I didn't know. My dad only told me this morning." He says sighing.

"And?"

"What?" he looks at me confused.

"You have nothing against it?" I ask.

He steps closer to me. "Kiara I love you."

Bullshit.

• • •

Saturday

"Where the fuck is she?" I hear my dad yell to my mom from downstairs.

"Shes still getting ready sweetie." She replied "It's a big day for her."

10 minutes later

"For gods sake! what is taking her so long" My dad shouted. "Kiara get your ass down here!"

I ran downstairs still in my pajamas, "sup." I said.

"Why the fuck are you not ready?" He snapped at me. "We should be there already!"

I left to go get dressed and came back in a red laced dress.

Hunters family was the first to arrive, followed by a bunch of my dads friends. I watched the guests arrive closely waiting for my friends.

Among the crowds of people I saw one man that stood out.

I thought my eyes were lying to me but after blinking a few hundred times until I realized I wasn't dreaming.

The stranger I had a makeout sesh with in the middle of the street was at MY engagement party.

Author Note
————————
Hey guys!!! Thank you so much for reading:) I can't wait to release more chapters.

Also would you guys prefer longer chapters or more chapters because if i keep writing this length there will probably be around 30 chapters but I could also just make them longer so make sure to lmk:)

Have an amazing day/night <3