four

"Its now or never. Get on."

I ran as fast as I could to the bike and hopped on adjusting my position, the man standing behind with a shocked look on his face.

And we left.

At the party

"HUNTER!" The man shouted scanning the room.

Everyone turned their gaze to the shouting man that stood before them.

"Someone just kidnapped Kiara!" He shouts.

Everyone gasped and the room got silent enough the drop of a pen would echo for miles.

"What?!" Hunter shouts back taking a step foward. "When? She was just here? SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE NOW!"

"Dylan!" Kiaras mother shouts running to her father. "I-its him."

"Be quiet woman!" He snaps back in an angry tone. "Someone will hear you."

"Please bring my baby back." She says, her eyes beginning to water.

THE NEWS

"Breaking news to the state of New york, what a twist to tonights events. Kiara Dimmich has been kidnapped whilst her engagement party was taken place, the police have not yet found the kidnapper but the search continues, if anyone has any leads please call the local police department. Good night New York."

Kiaras POV:

When we arrived at Isaiahs house I was taken aback, it was crystal clear he is a man with wealth and lots of it. But what didn't make sense is how I don't know him? I knew everyone from my fathers society. I was forced to attend any social event hosted by my father growing up which eventually lead me to know everyone he is and has worked with.

"What something to drink?" He says entering the mansion behind me and placing his keys on a console table.

"Yes, please." I say smiling at him.

He nodded and lead me to the kitchen. Before we entered I stopped him so I could find out who he is.

"Isaiah wait." I say. "Who are you?"

"Straight to the point huh?" He says grinning at me. "I'm Isaiah Rhodes."

"Rhodes??" I say gasping.

Rhodes. The first thing I should've done when I heard his last name was run. But i'm me so obviously I didn't.

Rhodes', the most powerful family known in the United States Of America.

Also known as my dads greatest enemy. But now I know why he isn't afraid of my father. Because his family is-

"Why are you so scared of who I am?" He asks shrugging.

"My father will-" I say pausing before finishing. "My father will do something very bad to me if he finds out I ran away with you. He'll do something bad to you too Isaiah. I can't risk it."

Problem is. I already did.

He gently grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. "Don't be so scared Kiara. You're safe with me."

He moved his hand up to my face and lifted my chin up so I was looking at him.

"He won't touch you."

"Isaiah you have no idea what kind of man he is." I say as he removes his hand from me.

Isaiah's POV

It caught me off guard to see Kiara so scared of her father. I just thought she would be a spoiled daddy's girl, who doesn't know what she wants, whos puffed up with her own vanity. But I was wrong.