sixteen

I walk out of the bathroom in a robe, after my shower and see another woman in the bedroom standing with Isaiah.

"Oh, hi?"
________________________________
Isaiahs pov
• • •

"Hello, Miss Dimmich." Says the woman standing next to me. "I'm Delaney Trout, Mr. Rhodes hired me to help you get ready for tonight's event.

"I'll leave you ladies alone." I say before exiting the bedroom. "Have fun."

Minutes later
• • •

"Damn, dude." I say as I walk out of the closet, and then my bedroom to the living room where Daniel is standing on his phone, more dressed up than I have ever seen him.

"What's up, boss?" He replies.

"Who are you, and what did you do to Daniel?" I tease.

"Very funny." He rolls his eyes.

"I never thought I'd see you so posh."

"Please, just drop it. I've only worn this because I have to blend in. You know I hate suits and ties, theres only one way that comes to mind where I could use a tie properly."

I look down at the 'tie' Daniel is referring to.

"You and your dirty mind." I roll my eyes back.

"Look whos talking."

"You're not even wearing a tie." I say. "The thing around your neck is a bow tie." I wink.

"Whatever."

I let out a small laugh at Daniels distress.

"Alright, enough. We need to remain focused. I know my father hired an entire staff of bodyguards, but I want our men to keep an eye on things aswell."

"Checked."

"Good. I'm going to finish all of this tonight, I dont want anything unexpected , so do not let any intruders in, understand?"

"Got it."

Today is the day I put my plan into action.

Kiara walked out into the living room while me and Daniel were talking. As soon as I seen her walk in I stopped talking to look at her. She wore a red dress that went down to her mid thigh, her hair was half up half down and curled.

Daniel turned around to look at her when he noticed I stopped paying attention.

"Cat got your tongue?" She asks, noticing my staring.

"You look amazing, love."

Daniel turns back to face me.

"I'll be around, boss." He turns back around. "Miss Dimmch you look very beautiful."

"Thanks, Daniel." She smiles.

Daniel leaves the room behind me and I walk closer to Kiara.

"Is it just me or is it hot in here?" I whisper into her ear.

"It's getting late, Isaiah. Besides I won't let you ruin my look."

"You know me too well, I see." I say. "Nervous?"

"Why would I be? I'm used to fancy events like this."

"I love your confidence, Miss. We should get going, because if we stay any longer I'm gonna rip this dress off you."

A/N
Heyy, I know this chapter is really short, but I wanna get something out today because I'm busy most of the week. I'll probably make the chapters that come out on Wednesday longer and the ones that come out of Sunday shorter, I'm going to start trying to upload a new chapter every Sunday, Wednesday, and maybe fridays if i feel like it.