eleven

"Suddenly, Hunter pinned me against the wall at the same time, pulled my head closer to his and kissed me forcefully.

He took me offguard at first, I didn't know what was happening, but as soon as I snapped out of it I pushed him away as hard as I could.

Isaiah came out of nowhere behind him, grabbed him by the hand and punched him once.

"Isaiah?!"
________________________________

Kiaras pov

• • •

"Stay the fuck away from Kiara!" Isaiah says, punching Hunter once again. "Do you understand?"

"You broke my nose, you goddamn bastard!" Shouts Hunter. "It hurts seeing you cheat on her, huh?"

"She didn't cheat, dude." He crosses his arms. " I saw how you threw yourself at her, so desperate of you."

Isaiah shoves past Hunter to get to me. He grabs my hand and leads me down the steps leading up the the school and into his car. "Lets go, Kiara."

"One day, you'll come back to me on your knees, Kiara!" Hunter shouts from behind.

Isaiah stops walking for a second as if he's going to turn around and do something again, but he keeps walking.

Isaiah's House

• • •

We arrive at Isaiahs house and walk inside, stopping in the entrance, I almost forgot how big his house was.

I turn around to face Isaiah whos behind me, looking at me.

"I'm taking you on a date." He says confidently. "Our last one didn't end well, so I need to make it up to you."

"But I'm in my schools uniform."

"Don't worry about it, I already took care of it."

"What do you mean?"

"I bought you some clothes, their in my bedroom upstiars."

"You can't keep buying me clothes."

"Love, why do you even worry? Do you think a few clothes is too much?"

After our talk I went upstiars to take a shower, but instead of taking a shower I ended up with Isaiah.

He was like and addiction to me. I craved him. I insanely wanted more of him. It felt like I'd stop breathing if I didn't take as much of him as I could.

He became MY addiction. Dangerously hot addiction which I craved more and more.

After my "shower", I went to find the clothes that Isaiah had bought me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, seeing Isaiah walk into the bedroom while my body is wrapped in a towel still. "I was supposed to get ready."

"You look your best naked." He shrugs.

He walks closer to me, backing me against the closet door.