five

Hunters POV:

I walk into a room away from everything and everyone with the man who saw Kiara get kidnapped.

"Who kidnapped her Mike?!" I practically shout, "Tell me every single detail."

"Relax!" Mike shouts back.

"How the fuck am I supposed to relax when my goddamn fiancée is probably in danger right now?" I feel my face getting hot, my palms becoming sweaty, and my jaw clenching.

"She isn't in any danger." He says calmy folding his arms

"What?!" I say, my hands balling into fists. "What do you mean she isn't in any danger??"

He lets out a sigh, "He didn't kidnap her. She ran away with him."

"What the hell are you talking about mike?"

"Hunter, I said someone kidnapped her, because it would cause a huge scandal if I said the truth."

I take a step back and cross my arms letting out a deep breath.

"Do you know who she ran away with?" I ask,

"I think I do." He replies.

...

Kiaras POV:

I sat on a stool underneath the island in Isaiah's kitchen waiting for him to enter the kitchen.

"There you are." I say with a smile on my face as he walks in through the archway. "Everything okay?"

"Yea just some business stuff." He replies walking over to the stool next to me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be nosy." I apologize

He laughs a little, "I didn't take it that way no worries."

"Good" I say smiling back. "Isaiah, can I ask you something?"

He nods.

"So, I was wondering if you knew who I was that night when we bumped into each other, and I kissed you?"

He pauses for a second to think about his answer. "I wasn't sure, but I recognized you when I heard the news about your engagement, why?" He answers.

I take a deep breath in, "Just wondering."

"Well then, are you ready to eat?"

I smile and nod.

Isaiahs POV:

I don't know why it was so hard for me to hide the truth from her, I knew her for a day, and I've already gotten so attached. It feels like we were connected to each other before we even said hello. Like we were magnets drawn to each other by an invisible force. It wasn't supposed to be this way, yet I wasn't aware that life's been a bitch for her as well. It complicates everything. I can't hurt her when she's been hurt enough, already, and there's no end in sight to her problems. When she finds out about her arranged marriage and the fact her boyfriend knew about it will break her.

"Isaiah??" She says trying to get my attention.

I snap out of it and quickly answer, "Huh?"

"You just got lost in space, did something happen?" She jumped off the stool and came closer to me.

She was stunning. Perfectly toned legs, curvy waist, long silky hair, soft full lips, and beautiful eyes. But it's not just her appearance that has me hooked, because I've known she's gorgeous. It was her soul. So different from what I've been imagining for the whole time before I met her personally. Despite all the money and fame, she remains kind.