nineteen

p.s I haven't looked over this chapter for mistakes

"Who the fuck sent you?!" I shout.

She remains silent. I point my gun out again at the man and shoot him in the shoulder.

"BAM!"

"Speaks goddamnit! Or i'll put a bullet between his eyes." I shout.

"Gabriella Montel and Hunter Miller."
________________________________

Isaiah's pov/ hours later/ in car
• • •

I didn't suspect it to be them. Hunter fucking Miller and Gabriella fucking Montel. Both mine and Kiara's ex's. I sit in the car on the road trying to calm myself down. I can't. How did they even think of this shit. Just days ago Gabriella had texted me "I miss you Isaiah, I'm sorry for breaking off the engagement, lets get back together." I spoke to her at my fathers charity event when I saw her out of the corner of my eye and told Kiara I would 'get her a drink'. She wasn't supposed to be here, though it was probably a case of my father being the same petty motherfucker he's always been. I spoke to her and I told her to go to hell. And now shes trying to kill my fiancée. Fucking psycho bitch.

I pull my phone out of the pocket of my heavy leather jacket and dial Jacob's number. He's currently taking Daniels place until he's recovered.

"Jacob? Sorry for waking you up but get me a phone number from Hunter Miller. ASAP."

beep

I hang up the phone and toss it into the passenger seat next to me. It's currently 3 am and my blood is boiling all the way to my brain. I hope this bitch is already awake when I visit her.

I pull into Gabriella's driveway swiftly, unbuckling my seatbelt I run to the door and ring the doorbell twice in a row.

She shortly opens the door in a white robe thats tied around her waist.

"Isaiah?! What are you doing here at 3am?"

"What? Aren't you happy to see me?"

"I just didn't expect you. Come on in." She says, stepping out of the doorway.

She leads me to her dark living room.

"Want a coffee? Wine? Anything?"

I don't answer.

She lets out a deep sigh.

"Alright. I assume something has happened. Otherwise, what would you be doing here at 3am."

"Your assumption is right. Why the hell would you want to kill my fiancée?!"

"What?!"

"Don't try to fool me. I know everything. My men caught Ramona and Cooper, and I've just had a lovely encounter with the both of them."

"And what do you think, Isaiah?"

I don't say shit.

"It hurts seeing you with another woman by your side."