Chapter Six..... A Night To Remember

WARNING......... This chapter contains a sexual nature!!!!!

Chapter Six

A Night to Remember

Elizabeth POV

As soon as I said yes, Newman didn't hang around, he walked me outside around the back of the bar there was a lot of trees with a few cabins scattered in between. He walked to the one furthest away, it seemed bigger than the others, he opened the door letting me in. there was a sitting area with an open plan kitchen all wooden, with another two doors leading to the bedroom and bathroom. Newman lit the fire. there was a very large brown leather sofa sitting in front of the fire, I sat down while Newman finished with the fire.

"This is nice and cozy"

"It's a place for us if we can't make it back to the main house"

"That's convenient"

"That should be OK for now, it is very useful" he smirked

I was thinking how many women have sat in this position in front of Newman. I kept telling myself this is a one off, nothing personal.

He made his way to me, he knelt in front of me and looked straight into my eyes.

"Don't worry about anything Elizabeth, What I want to know is if you're sure?"

"I'm very sure?" and it's Lizzie?"

I brushed my lips this time on his seductively and smiled. Newman quickly sat down on the sofa and lifted me on his lap, placing both hands on each side of my thighs pushing them higher up my dress while kissing me softly, his hand made its way to my panties.

"take your dress off, I want to see you in your underwear"

I lifted my dress over my head revealing a black lacy bra and thong, Newman eyes seem to go darker and lustful. He was kissing me across my chest, I throw my head back and moaned. Newman lifted me up and off the sofa and placed me on the rug lying me flat,

he stood up looking at me, fully taken off his shirt exposing his six pack chest, then takes his jeans of with his boxers, he stood completely naked in front of me, he was an impressive size I didn't want to stare but couldn't help it, he was so tall and muscular, he was gazing at my body he looked deep in thought when I noticed he had a few scars on his stomach, I  wondered how he got those, I was about to ask when Newman spoke.

"Your really are beautiful Elizabeth, your perfect, I want to kiss every part of your body" Newman started to kiss the inside of my legs

and just like that I couldn't think anymore. After Newman explored my body, he positioned himself between my legs, he whispered in my ear.

"your mine, don't forget it? "it felt like Newman was torturing me for an answer

I couldn't get my head around what Newman wanted and groaned.

"Your who's?" he sounds husky and demanding

"am... I'm yours" trying to speak

"And Only from now on"

"and Only...." was all I could answer

We reached our climax and Newman sat up and just held me in his arms in front of the fire not saying anything just holding me.

I woke up in the log cabin's bed, Newman was not there, I looked at the time it was only four in the morning, I got off the bed and got dressed there was no one around in the log cabin, so I thought of walking to Liam's in case he was worried about me, this was only one-night thing so he wouldn't mind?