Chapter Twenty Eight ........ Did You ?

Chapter Twenty-Eight Did You?

Elizabeth POV

I sat in the car in shock, we'd arrived outside of the pack house for half an hour. I couldn't face Newman, I knew he was half wolf but he must of let his animal side take over and of all people my mother, how could he and not say anything, what was he getting from this. It hurt to try and think anymore.

William had been talking with a few people outside the car, he told them that I was alright and need time with my father. But I knew I would have to go in the house sooner rather than later but didn't know how I could cope.

"you need to go and see Alex and Saskia, they need you?"

"But I don't know what to do?"

"I will come with you?"

I was preparing myself, I nodded, William opened the door.

"You know, I would of never..."

"I know"

We walked in the kitchen

Liam was holding Saskia; Alex was playing with Nia and Willis.

"L Bear are you alright?"

"Yes, I needed to talk with my father"

I could see he wasn't buying it

"Newman and Eric are trying to get to the bottom of what happened today, they managed to get the information out of Jeremy, but the rogues will not speak?"

"Newman has been out twice worried because you were still in the car"

I just nodded.

"Do you think we could take the children home to bed; it's been a long day and I need to go"

I need to get out of here, I can't believe what my father had told me, how could he and I was madly in love with him. Was it possible that Newman killed my mother, he did tell me that he seen me that day and didn't mention anything, now I know why, the more I think about it the more confused I get?

"yeah? I will see if I can get Matt to take you home and watch the house"

"no need"

"after today, there's every need? Is everything alright with you Mr. Artwell"

"Call me Harrison, I'm fine, thanks for saving Lizzie again, I'm forever in your debt"

"I would do anything for her, she is like my sister, there's no need to thank me"

"Lizzie, you would tell me if something is wrong"

"yes, why do you say?"

"because you sound distant and cold since you have been in the car with your father? there is something I'm sure?"

"Nothing really? you worry too much; can we go now"

"I just need to contact Newman and tell him your leaving and if he is comfortable letting you be guarded by Matt"

"No don't" I touched his arm "please, I'm sure he's too busy, we should just leave"

"I can't do that L bear, you must understand Matt and TJ both meant to watch you this morning and you got kidnapped under their watch, you should have seen Newman, he went mad once he knew, he didn't stop, so I need to tell him, he will not want you out of his sight"

"now tell me why you want to run away"

"I'm not..."

"Don't lie to me?"