Chapter Nineteen .........I Challenge You?

Chapter Nineteen - I Challenge You

Elizabeth POV

After lunch Liam was ready to go to the pack house.

"L bear you'll have to come with me, I want to use the ultrasound scan at the pack house for your twelve-week scan"

"Oh"

"Are you alright?"

"Just nervous, with the baby being half wolf?"

"Don't worry, that's not good for you for a start. Whatever happens we will fight it together okay?"

"Yes?" I just everything was alright with this baby, since everything is against us

Liam drove to the pack house it was a wet day, I was deep in thought thinking about the scan, how this will make it real and what to do in the future. We walked into an empty pack house, Nia and Alex went to find Willis while Liam took me to the medical center.

"it's very quiet"

"There's a training session on?"

"It's raining"

"We like to train in the rain? it's maybe the animal in us? not a fan of getting wet L bear?"

"No?"

He smirked

"Right let's get the gown on you"

I was lying down on the hospital bed while Liam was examining the screen.

"Is everything okay"

"Yes, there's the baby legs, stomach, arms and head" Liam pointing at the screen

"Wow"

"The baby is developing normally; can you hear that"

"the heart beat?"

"Yes"

We could only hear the baby

"Perfect" I whispered

"Look who the mother is?" he smiled

"can you tell how far along I am?"

"Your 11 weeks and 7 days"

"So, twelve weeks then?" I rolled my eyes

I put my clothes back on and walked around the screen to see Liam holding pictures in his hand.

"These are for you?"

"Thank you"

Liam guided me out towards the hall when he went all tense.

"What's wrong?"

"There's an issue I need to deal with it now?"

"I'll come with you"

"No, I will take you to the summer room you can stay in there"

"Why?"

"It could be dangerous?"

"Where is Alex and Nia?"

"Their safe with Katie"

Before I knew it, Liam took me into a large room it had large glass doors that joined to the garden, it had a lot of windows you could see it was raining heavy outside and dark. The room had two settees and a glass coffee table and nothing else.

"Don't leave this room, you will wait until I come and get you?"

"Are you going to be alright?"