Chapter Twenty Nine ...............Epilogue....

Chapter Twenty-Nine Epilogue

Newman's POV

I have found peace at last; I lost my mate my other half and nearly my mind. I can't believe I'm married to my Elizabeth and my savoir, who would of thought when we were young that we would have been together.
I never wanted to talk about that day.
I still can hear her scream, what it must have been like to find her mother torn apart, it would of an effect on you and it would never leave you, thinking back I felt protective over Elizabeth then.
I don't like our kind interfering with humans, it will cause speculation and the less humans that knew the better.

My job would have been to catch the rogue and take him back to the Alpha which was my father then. To be interrogated and find out the cause but I had to destroy him for what he done and done it for her, for Elizabeth.

I was shocked when Elizabeth and Saskia were taking. It infuriated me, if it didn't hurt Alex, I would have killed him, Jeremy.
I used to worry about him coming back into Elizabeth life and she would take back her first love but meeting him, I realized he was without, incredibly selfish. He must have been mad not to know what he had with Elizabeth in the beginning. You should never take it for granted, I know the meaning of hurt but I would never of choosing it.

We have our future together, I'm still wondering how Alpha Del and his dogs knew about Saskia and what were they going to do to my Saskia, to think if I was later and he would of had her, I would never stop until I had my revenge.

I have had my suspicion about him for a very long time, I never liked him. When I would meet him with my father, and they would introduce me as the one of my generation from that day on I swear he hated me.
Trying to cause trouble for our pack, hurt my mate even though it looked like an accident, I know in my gut he had something to do with it, trying to break me. He has always been power hunger mad.

I am worried  what the future will be for Saskia, she is special, one of her kind but how would other werewolves think of her, her mate would he reject her which is never heard of but these are different circumstances, would her mate and pack frown on her because of her breeding.

I wouldn't want her to go through the pain and the rejection, I know what it's like to live a life without your mate.

I need to keep her safe if I can, I know Alpha Del will not leave Saskia go for whatever dark reason he has.

We need to stay positive and keep together, if you are human or werewolf your better as a family than being alone to fight your battles.

And Badlands will always be after her, to whatever plan they have.

I need to hold of the inevitable until she is older and stronger.

I will step up for Willis, I need to train him as his rightful place as the future Alpha, he needs me always has, it's just I was grieving and not taking responsibility for my son.

But everything has changed once I met Elizabeth for the second time.

If I'm breathing no one will mess with me or my family.

The End