Chapter Fourteen........ F T

Chapter Fourteen-F T

Elizabeth POV

Nia and Alex were running outside Liam's house playing ball, they just finished breakfast it was a week ago, since the fayre, I was enjoying my coffee sat on the courtyard in the garden. Liam joined me with his mug of coffee.

"How are your l bear?"

"I'm fine, you?"

"Still sulking about the kiss?"

"I don't know why you did it?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"I thought we were thinking of a way of getting out of this mess, I love you Liam, but the relationship is a lie and kissing me in public gives the wrong impression? I just wanted to know why you would do it?"

I have asked him this question all week and he has been driving me crazy by saying nothing.

"Okay, the truth is" he shifted uncomfortably

"I seen your face, when you looked at Newman and Andrea, it pained me to see you, you looked heartbroken, torn and your face went white. I was worried about you, and I know you have falling for him, deeply? I'm fed up with Newman getting away breaking hearts, so I thought I would kiss you to show him it didn't matter, I know it was stupid but I Love you too Lizzie and I hate the fact he can break you, I know you can be strong, stronger than this?"

"You can be silly sometimes, you know?" but sweet I thought to myself

"Yes, I didn't promise a rational explanation"

"I didn't expect one"

"It worked though, did you see and hear Newman growl and run off, he was in a foul mood all week, avoiding me like the plague, not turning up for training, meetings, drinking. He was terrible before, but he has got worse and I know it's because of you?"

"I need to get over Gabriel, it's not healthy to obsess about a man who will never accept me. Whatever melt down Gabriel has now, I'm not going to take any notice of him"

"Whatever I can do to help I will L Bear"

"I know" I stand up to give Liam a hug

Liam starts to sniff me, when he was cuddling me.

"stop that, your tickling me"

his face was serious

"Lizzie, tell me now, who have you slept with, altogether?

"What do mean?"

"I mean recently who have you slept?"

"are joking with me?"

"No, I'm very serious, I need to know?"

"I have only slept with Newman, no one else?"

"Can't be possible? you need to come with me to the surgery, Katie will be here in ten minutes"

"What's going on? your frightening me?"

"I don't want to frighten you L Bear, I need to see if I'm right first, don't say thing until we get to the surgery, OK?"

"OK?"

Liam took me to his car.

"Stay here? Please" He was pleading with me

"Why can't I wait till Katie comes?"

"You can't, do you trust me Lizzie?"

"I do?"