Chapter Twenty ..........Liam's POV

Chapter Twenty

Liam's POV

I could feel the tension....

I walked in the Alpha's office, to see Eric sitting behind his desk with Alicia by his side, Newman was standing looking out the window, he wasn't watching anything particular all you could see was night sky with the rain pouring, he was probably cursing himself for hurting L Bear, his wolf had taken over tonight trying to mark her.

"Well are you ready to tell me what's going on?" Eric looked tired, fed up with this situation with his brother

"Yes"

I can't believe we have been back less than twenty-four hours, feels like a lifetime since we were away. I went to support L Bear but after her father came out of hospital and was recovering, we all had a relaxing break, I really liked her father, he was genuine person with a good heart, who didn't judge. It felt liberating when someone else knowing, not sure what the pack will say, it scares me for Nia's sake, I wanted her to be brought up around family being kicked out with me and making her a rogue isn't what I had in mind. But I'm not as scared as before, before my L Bear, Alex, and Harrison, they have become an extended family to me and Nia.

"How are you going to start with the answers? I hope we can pass this today, I have a great deal on with the rogues and the badlands pack situation this has been giving me headaches, I need to get the problem resolved"

"The beginning?"

"Ok"

I walked to the chair opposite Eric, which was next to a warm open fire. I sat down.

"It started when we celebrated L Bear's first week we went to the local bar, and then I was called away on the attack we had on the lake. Newman went to the bar after we had the situation in control, I had a few people to attend to medically. What I understand L bear was looking for Christie and Newman bought her drink, after sending TJ away"

I smirked, while Newman growled but didn't turn around

" Newman slept with her at our station points, she came back to mine afterwards, she didn't tell me but I could smell Newman on her, and it was an interesting morning so I thought there were something between the pair. I warned her away from Newman, any good friend would, but I guess there was an attraction there"

"Lizzie and Newman were an item? when does this involve you"

"It never did, the day the rogue attacked Willis was the first Lizzie knew about us"

It went deathly silent ...... "I made up the story about me telling her before and being together, that never happened"

"Why?"

"I was worried you would do something drastic to L Bear and Alex, since no humans know about us"

I instantly took a liking to L Bear when we first met, not the same way as the other men thought about her, but in a friends and brotherly way, that's why I wanted to protect her from the pack.

"The situation got out of hand, in some way I enjoyed the attention, but it was wrong. Then it got worse...." I looked at Alicia who had a different expression on her face

"Tell me Liam" Eric notice me and Alicia staring at each other

"The thing is L Bear is. Pregnant"

"She is?"

Newman turned around and glared at me

"Your lying?" Newman was beyond furious

"He's not? I knew she was when we were away" Alicia looked ashamed keeping the secret from her alpha and mate