Chapter Five....... Great Ideas

Chapter Five

Great Ideas

Elizabeth POV

I was shocked and annoyed with Liam.

"I Can't believe you would think that this would change our relationship, we're friends, nothing will change that"

he steps back, then says "Thank you"

"come here" I hug him,

"What was that for?"

"you looked like you need it, and don't worry about everyone else they will come around, it's you and Nia that matters, your happiness nothing else OK"

"It doesn't work that way, they wouldn't understand, please do not tell anyone"

"I promise, please don't worry, by the way never ever call me by my middle name" I smile

"I better get going, by the way you look exhausted are you getting sleep Liam?"

"I had a long night, on call?"

"If you want, I can have Nia and Alex tonight so you can have a night off"

"I forgot to tell you, I have the sitter Katie coming around mine tonight to look after Nia and Alex while we all celebrate your first week working here?"

"Thanks, but you don't have to"

"I know but we wanted too, plus it's a night out and Mabel might be my new nickname for you"

"don't you dare, think of something else?"

I went home after work, Alex went straight to Nia's. I had a quick BLT sandwich then went for a shower, I was showering and all I kept thinking about was Newman, the way he looked at me with his bright blue eyes, I could image his stubble mouth rubbing along my body and his rough hands tight around my waist whilst kissing me hard, then I shook my head. I shouldn't think like this Liam told me that Newman is bad news, don't be stupid? I just wished I could get him out of my head, I start to dry my hair and think about tonight instead.

I decided to wear a simple black dress, thin straps it clung to my curves and showed off my cleavage, the dress really suited me with my light tan then I remembered my favorite sandals, I purchased them a while ago in London as cheer myself up present to myself a pair of purple python and black Christian Dior Sandals they gave me plenty of height, since I was only short. then I curled my hair and applied my make up, this time more than day wear, used black eyeliner smudged it a little to give a smoldering look, with my green eyes it looked affective, then applied a dark lip gloss on my full lips, all done and ready. I grabbed my black clutch bag and filled it with everything I needed, then went and got an overnight bag for me and Alex and filled those for the night. Liam had told me that it would be easier if we stayed at his tonight, he lives close to the town unlike me. There was a knock at the door, I wasn't expecting anyone, I opened the door to see Don.

"hi Don,"

"Wow, your looking hot tonight Lizzie"

"Thank you" I said it sounding awkward

"I can see your going out, I just wanted to come by to tell you I'm needed back in Washington so I'm leaving Sunday"

I felt sad, I really liked Don like a brother and a good friend. I went and hugged Don.

"I'm so upset your leaving Don"

"I'm going back to my regular work, but if you need me for anything just let Mr. Artwell know and he will request me to come back. He rang me yesterday and I told him you we' re coping with your new life, and he said he will still keep tabs on you."