Chapter Thirteen.......... The Fayre

Chapter Thirteen- The Fayre

Elizabeth POV

Thursday started like every other day, I was in work but planned to go shopping with Olivia later, Katie was collecting Nia and Alex and taking them to Alicia for dinner.

Liam had finished for the day leaving earlier for pack business, I was filing and left to lock up once I was finished, I was in the back room when there was noise coming from outside, I went to look what it was, I could see through the glass doors it was Newman standing there.

"Liam isn't here?" I shouted through the door

"I Know, open"

I decided to open the doors.

"What can I help you with?"

Then Newman looked at me from head to toe, I was wearing summer shorts with a white blouse my hair all in curls all over the place Newman eyes changed color and growled.

"What are you doing Gabriel" I was stepping backwards as Newman shut the door

"What were you doing in here on your own?"

"I was filing in this room" I pointed to the room on my left

"turn around and walk inside the room"

Before I could reply Newman took my arm and lightly pulled me into the room and shut the door.

"Why yes you can drag me in here" I started to talk when Newman pressed his lips against mine"

"and kissing me..." I was trying to talk to Newman, but the kiss was too intense and powerful

Newman slid his hands from my waist and into my hair holding me while he deepened his kiss, then stared to kiss my face down to my neck.

"We can't do this Gabriel it's wrong, what about Liam?"

"say my name again"

"It's your name?"

"Nobody calls me it, everyone is too scared"

"Gabriel"

Newman unbuttons my blouse, moving his large hands over my breasts.

"Say it again?"

I moaned, I couldn't believe how much power Newman had over me, no matter what I kept telling myself, I wanted this, I wanted Newman.

"Gabriel" I say seductively in his ear whilst moaning

He pulls my shorts off with one yank. I smiled at him. I wrapped my legs around Newman's waist.

"I love how you feel in my arms"

"like air by the way you lift me"

"I still like it; I could keep you in my arms all day"

He lowers me on the floor with him on top.

"I would love that"

"What me on top, that's the way it must be baby"

"No, when you're carrying me" "but I'm sure I could convince you, for me to be on top"

"Probably" he smiles

"You have a nice smile"

He leans his head over my ear.

"I don't show anyone my smile"

"I want you now Gabriel" I place my hands-on Newman's face

I was driving to Liam's to have a shower and change of clothes, there was a few messages off Olivia asking me what time I would be ready to go shopping.