Chapter Fifteen...... Away to Bridger Teton

Chapter Fifteen-Away to Bridger Teton

Elizabeth POV

It was the day before the trip, Liam was helping me pack.

"So, I have a tent for me, a tent for Nia and Alex, three sleeping bags, a bag with pots and pans, a bag of food including tea"

"I will give you a small first aid box, Alicia will have one in the bus, but it doesn't hurt to have more"

"The amount of stuff I'm taking we will need a bus to carry it"

"That stuff will come in handy, there will be plenty of room so don't worry?"

"Clothes are done, I think we are ready to go?"

"Let's load the car, I will drive you to the pack house"

"Are you trying to get rid of us?" I tried to joke with him to ease the tension

"No, the quicker you all go, the quicker you all come back to me"

"Aww, you're sweet" I was stroking his arm

"I'm just worried if I'm not there if anyone sense's changes in you?"

"I'm worried to, but I will keep spraying myself, I will try to control this sickness?"

"That reminds me have you got the cans?"

"Yes, in my bag"

"okay, let's go"

It was just gone twelve when Liam took the bags from his boot to the back of the bus. Alicia had her clipboard marking names. I found out that there were fourteen children between five to ten, the adults consist of Alicia, Paige, Andrea, Katie, Olivia and a woman named Bev she was an elder that gave talks on her experience's. I was unsure about being with Paige and Andrea, but they all had to get on and now was good as any time. Alicia was talking to a tall handsome man, He had dark hair and eyes, tanned and muscular around Newman's age, he had a boy the same age as Alex a miniature replica of himself by his side.

"Lizzie, come and meet a very good friend Vincent Costa, he is an Alpha of the black canyon of the Gunnison Park, this is his son Antonio"

Antonio held his hand out to shake mine.

"Please to meet you Antonio, what a gentleman you are" I took his hand and grouched down to look at him

"Just like his father, I'm Vincent" I looked up to see his father and shook his hand also

"Pleasure to meet you too?"

"I can see why Liam fell for you, your ...."

"easy tiger, calm yourself, don't worry Lizzie we told Vincent about you and Liam, he would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship and he will keep this information to himself"

"L Bear give me hug before you go, I'm wanted back in the surgery?"

"I told you to go back to work, you didn't need to take the time off?" I still cuddled him

"I did, but have a good time, be careful"

"I will?"

"Time to go?" Alicia hugged Eric

"Nice meeting you Vincent, bye everyone" I waved to Eric, Liam, Matt

Everyone was on the bus, Nia was sat by Alex, Willis was sitting by Antonio at the back the only seat left was by a very small girl.

"Anyone sitting here?"

"No" the Girl held herself with her arms, looking upset

"My name is Lizzie"