Chapter Eleven...... The Touch

Chapter Eleven-The Touch

Elizabeth POV

I convinced Liam to go and see Willis, and that he would help with the larger furniture tomorrow, Nia and Alex wanted to go with Liam. I made my own way to the Willow Creek to pack up clothes and personal belongings.

I liked having the place to myself, I managed to pack a few boxes and decided to get my gym kit out and have a quick run before loading the car, I left the house and walked around the garden and choose a path leading through the tall tree's it went up a steep hill the path carried on, it was difficult to walk but I carried on then I reached the top of the hill to a beautiful river, there was a walk way right around the pond I put my earphones in and listened to music while I'm running, I had done a few laps when I see a movement.

Standing there was Newman only in his sweatpants smiling at me.

"Should be careful out here on your own"

"Why, are you going to attack me?"

"No, since the attack we must be more alert?"

"You're looking out for me now?"

"I don't want to see you hurt, and I wouldn't hear the end of it back at the pack house?"

"I'm fine, thanks for the concern" I went to turn around and to carry on running

Newman stood with his big arms folded and smiled and whispered

"Your so stubborn"

I chose to ignore him.

I didn't get far when I had cramp in my calf, but tried not to show Newman and walked gently to the path I came on, before I knew it Newman scooped me up in his arms making me look small.

"Excuse me what are you doing?"

"Thought you we're an intelligent girl, what does it look like?"

"Just put me down"

"OK", Newman sat me on the floor and sat next to me

he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and gently massaged my calf which helped soothe it.

"It's picturesque by the pond"

"I like to come here and think"

"It's like my dream I have occasionally?" I felt stupid to bring it up

"What's your dream about?"

"nothing just"

"It can't be nothing?"

"I'm a young child dressed in a white dress and wander here, and I see a group of boys playing across the other side, silly really"

"You forgot the green band"

"Green band?"

"the one around your dress" he says with a gentle smile

"How did you know that?"

"I saw you, I was training with Eric and friends"

"You we're the blue eyes I can remember" then I blushed

"I do have blue eyes"

"You know what I meant, and now we're here again?"

"I wasn't this close the last time"

"Don't be funny, so it wasn't a dream but a memory?"

"Can you remember any more than the pond?"

"No, I wake up right after"

Newman went quiet like he was thinking about something

"I better go, Liam will be expecting me back" I started to get myself off the floor