Chapter Ten........Werewolves

Chapter Ten -Werewolves

Elizabeth POV

We were sitting around the big table with large glasses of wine.

"I don't know where to start"

"From the beginning, would be a good?"

"OK, I will do my best if you are confused just tell me and we can go through it again, any questions I will try to answer them?"

I nodded

"As you seen today, there are werewolves in the world. We are known as the Big Sky Mountain Pack, we have a connection with six others, The Blue Ridge Pack, The Black Canyon of the Gunnison pack, Kennesaw Mountain Pack, Badlands Pack, The Redwood Pack, and The Saratoge Pack."

"We keep our self to ourselves; we don't allow any humans to know about us. We deal with our own problems in each pack, we have head of the house hold The Alpha and Luna they are in charge, normally the Alpha is the strongest and is the oldest born as you can see we should have Newman as Alpha but the title went to the Beta which is second in command. We have fighters and trackers which are trained to protect the pack. Once you're at retirement age and have a less commitment to the pack there called Omega, everyone is like a family member and looked after well"

"Besides packs you have werewolf's that want to live a human life and left to do what they want but they must still stick to the rules, most important one is not to tell a human what we are, once you choose that life you leave pack life for good, then you have Rogues they built up what you would call an illegitimate packs and have no rules they take what they want and never work for anything we don't have a problem with them until they start trouble on our territory"

"All werewolves have a mate's; some are lucky to find each other. Mates have a special bond between each other, they can feel each other and know what the other wants, it can make each other stronger, you have this numb feeling when you meet each other for the first time it's a way for you both to look at each other's eyes, which they change to a Violet color for a split second, once this happens the two will never part and love each other forever, or that's what the elders use to tell us. You find your mate from the age of sixteen and it's not always in the same packs so we have meets in different places to see if you can find them. If a mate dies it very rare for the other to survive, almost impossible"

"Have you found a mate?"

"No, it doesn't always happen"

Liam paused then carried on.

"In each pack, we have this telepathy between us which is handy when we change, you can choose who listens and keep your own private thoughts to yourself"

"We have good hearing and sense of smell. Every generation there is one that is a choosing leader out of all werewolves most recent is Newman and it made Big Sky the most feared and strongest, when Newman lost his mate it put a big black cloud above the whole pack, even now it hasn't cleared then the word got around that Newman wasn't the alpha and lost his mind we have regular attacks, Eric managed to convince Newman to have a role in the pack as chief fighter and he can come and go as he pleases. Eric didn't have a choice he did it to keep the pack save, but we still have one off attacks like yesterday"

"The one role I didn't mention was my part I'm the pack doctor and I also have human clinic where you work at, that was my request I wanted to work both. We live the same amount of years as humans. When we take our other form, we heal quicker and it's hard to break our bones. You must of notice that we are all tall and strong and well build it comes with being a wolf it makes it possible for us to change"

"I know I have gone through this quickly, but I need you to have an idea what we are about, they never made a book "Werewolves for dummies" he laughs