PART 1

SHEHNAAZ *****

In the chant of black night the stars

were the choir, they were night singing

in a unusual pattern , singing a tone of

death , Few minutes past 10 the

once-cleared skies had transformed in

to a vast expense of jet-black as the

night laid down in a blanket of darkness.

She titled her head skyward and she

could see millions of stars butifying the dark sky .

The bright moon illuminates its light across the sky, down to earth.

Sana wished she was a star , rather then a moon. She wished her life was  so bright it would illuminate that of others.

A lone tear dropped from her eyes as she held onto the cane of beer in her hand . 

She raised it to the sky as if giving the the sky cheer.

" If people do truly become stars when they die, let me become the brightest one "she raised her palms brought them together in a self-motivated prayer.

Sana smiled bitterly at her sad destiny  things would have been different .

She wished she hadn't come back at the  time she did .

If she had stayed back a little bit things would have been different .

She picked up the last can of beer and gulped down the whole content without batting her eyes.

She thought if she changed her mind at the end , the alcohol would control it .

She stood up from the edge of the bridge, held the railing tight as another bout of tears tore through her throat and she had to swallow hard to stop herself from wailing.

                  TWO HOURS AGO

Sana walked out of her last class for the day as the first person .

She didn't want to mingle with others because she was shy .

still, she was smiling widely like almost every other students .

She was glad that the professor had not turned up for the class and she was ready to go home to meet her mother after she had been on a trip for months.

"Sana , don't tell me  you are on your way home ? We  still have 3 hours to ourselves friend, her best friend shefali hugged her shoulder as they got close to the hall.

"You know my mom will finally be around after 3 months . I can't wait to see her " she grinned happily .

" Ok , mamma's girl. You should go see your lovely mom, I wouldn't stop you " shefali threw her hand up in total surrender .

" I'll tell her you called her lovely "

" Maybe , that'll make her love me more , I guess .

since she doesn't want to see me anywhere around you .

"She is just being protective of me "

"If you say so,  sana . But, I hate to break  it to you that you'll be missing out a lot .

I or kush  are going to electrics today .

The electrics boys would be performing and it'll be fun and amazing

"Meeting my mother after Such a long time is so much fun , I also have important to tell her " She explained .

Shefali know all of  sana's secrets both dark and funny .

She knew what sana was hinting at and she has waited for so long for her to get justice .

"Call me as soon as possible , I want to see him locked behind bars , ok girl?"Sana nodded and two girls hugged ready to depart .

"I'll record some videos for you specially that to GT , I know you love his face"shefali winked at her before rushing away .

Sana watched as her childhood best friend run off to meet her boyfriend.

She smiled thinking she was lucky to have a friend as amezing as shefali.

She turned and began her journey towards home, towards the hurt that made her decide not to live anymore.