PART 11

SHEHNAAZ*********

My senses regained,.my senses regained , thirst satisfied, I removed my hand from Sidharth's neck and my lips from his . I also removed my body from him and moved further away on the bed.

I was panting.

Sidharth hadn't moved from the sopt , his knees on the bed and his hands beside him .He was recovering from the shock as much as I was.

"I'm sorry I did that",He smirked.

"I'm glad you did", I raised my eyebrow at his response,hoping he'll explain further but he didn't.

He come closer to me and placed his open palm in front of me.

"Do you want more ?" He asked and I nodded.

"Help yourself out then , baby" He said .

"Won't it affect your health?" I asked.

"That's very considerate of you Shehnaaz but No, it won't. It's just for today "He replied.

I took a hold of his large palm and placed my lips on his for blood as the blood met with my lips I closed my eyes.His blood was delicious and it feels great on my lips .It didn't have metallic smell that's I'm used to.

I felt Sidharth's hand in my hair brushing it down as I fed from him. His fingers made contact with my neck and I felt a series of tingles across my flesh. After I was done, I lifted my head and saw that his eyes were closed.

"Are you ok ?" I asked.

"I will be fine Shehnaaz. This will happen on for today, never again woman "He groaned and I pouted.

I could feed from him for the rest of my life and not taste anyone else's blood It was better that way.

He placed his leg on the bed and rubbed his face with his hands. I crouched towards him on the bed and kept on looking at him .

"Are you sure you're ok ?" I asked again.
He turned and held my face in his hands ,That was when I noticed he was pale.

"Don't worry about it, I'll be fine in no minutes" He kissed my nose.

"You should change into one of those. I don't know if they'll be your size but youn can manage" He pointed to the clothes that had been placed on the couch. I guess he came in with them.

"Thank you", finally lady's clothing.

He only nodded and stood up leaving the room behind.

I hurriedly stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom for a quick shower. After I was done with the necessary morning rituals, I checked out the clothes on the couch and selected a gown.

It was a floral print, sleeveless short gown that ended just above the knees

It was a floral print, sleeveless short gown that ended just above the knees. I saw some undergarments had been selected as well. so, I picked one up and strangely enough, it was a little bit larger than me.