PART 8

I sat In the bathtub again for the next twenty minutes and thought about everything I've heard.

He must be kidding. I can't be a vampire Maybe I'm just being punished for trying to kill myself. Maybe this is hell

Right?

I removed the nightgown i was wearing and finally stepped into the shower to take my bath .

After i was done,I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me . I couldn't wear the nightgown back because it was already stained with blood.

As I stepped into the room, Sidharth was sitting on the sofa closest to the bed . His legs were crossed as he was busy texting on his phone.

"I don't have anything to wear", I said,
waiting for his reply response . He was so engrossed in what he was doing that he didn't even lift his head or bat an eyes .

That made him look up and for a moment after which he was silent. His eyes were all over me from my head to toe. I felt uncomfortable all of sudden and I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me . 

"What?" He finally asked.

" Uhmm... Clothes " i replied.

He pointed to the wardrobe at the end of the room.

" Check that and see if you'll be able to get anything to wear. They're men's cloth but you should do", He responded.

I walked over to the wardrobe and opened its door .

It contained all sorts of men's shirts and pants. I knew they were probably his own or someone else's.

"What's your name?" He suddenly asked. I was surprised he was just asking that.

"Shehnaaz," I replied.

"Ok," when I turned to look at him, he was busy with his phone again.

A sudden knock on the door startled me . Sidharth stood up and walked out of the door.

I heaved a deep sigh of relief as that gave me the opportunity to wear a shirt over my head quickly before he would come back. I used my hand to straighten my hair in the little way I could.

As I removed the towel from my body the door open suddenly it was Sidharth , walking in with a box if juice.

"I thought you'll be thirsty" He offered, giving the box to me .

I was hungry, hungrier than I've ever been. A box of juice wouldn't be bad. Maybe I'll request food once I'm done.

"Thank you", I collected the juice from him and went on to sit on the bed while he sat on the sofa .

The tiny straw was already in the juice so it didn't take me much time to take my first drink.

The taste of the juice was weird . It is the first time I'll taste anything like this. I couldn't get myself to ask because of how good it was .

"Why does it taste different?" I asked as i swallowed the last drop.

" Because it's different. It's blood. "

Okkkk... Wait ! ... What !......😳