PART 10

SIDHARTH********

Vikrant wants us to attack Dimitri", Vikas inform me .

We were in the study room alongside Rocky and Aman , two of my best man .They had just with Dimitri and Vikrant.I shouldn't have attended the meeting but it wasn't necessary and unsafe for others especially Vikrant. The last conversation we had ended in a bad state so I couldn't trust myself not to hurt him if he said one more disgraceful thing.

"He wants us to take a side ", Rocky corrected him .

"It's almost the same thing, if we side him, that'll be us getting ourselves involved in his attacks and if we don't we'll also be at the receiving end of the attack" Vikas explained further.

Aman was silent aa usual , His back was against the wall and he was looking at everyone intensely.

"What do you think, Aman ?" I asked him, hoping he'll say something . 

" What do you want to do , boss ?" He asked, throwing a question to me right back .

"This isn't just about either of us , we're a family here . This is about the survival of the Shukla family and if this war between Vikrant and Dimitri break out , we'll definitely be at the receiving end of both if we don't make a sensible choice," Vikas explained.

"Let's consider all those we'll be putting in danger ", Aman stated.

"Including her?" Vikas asked, Pointing outside the door. I and rest turned our attention to where he was pointing and I could see Shehnaaz tip-toeing around the house.

She couldn't see us because of the glass compartment used to enclose the room .We could comfortably see what was going on outside but whoever was outside couldn't see us .

We made it that way because of security purposes.

Shehnaaz stood still for a minute looking at the front door and her hands were together, a nail  scratching the other as if she was thinking about something.

"Why is she still here, boss ?" Aman asked.

"Because he is smitten with her obviously ", Vikas replied and I turned to glare at him .

Vikas is the only one in the Shukla family who knew about my secrets. Our former boss had known about this too and that was why he made me the next Boss even when his son was available. Aslo coupled with other reasons for his son's incompetency.

"What's her name?",  I growled at Aman.

"What is she doing?" I turned my attention back to Shehnaaz and saw that she was already walking out of the door.

"Did she think she could escape as easily as that ?" Vikas laughed.

"Who opened the door like that ?" Aman turned to look Vikas and Rocky .

"It wasn't me . I was the first person to enter ,the last person should have closed the door"Rocky explained.

"How was I supposed to be the one to close the door? You opened it and you were supposed to close it" Vikas replied.

"Don't dare ! Next time, I'll make sure I lock the door behind me so you can open it by yourself and close it by yourself dumbhead " Rocky said .

"Who are you referring to as a dumbhead? You p***y sucker " Angrily Vikas pulled Rocky closer and locked his head under his arm.

Rocky was struggling to release himself from Vikas's hold but he couldn't and Vikas didn't stop hitting his head.

"Let's go after her,boss " Aman suggested and I nodded.