PART 6

SIDHARTH***********

I was middle of a meeting with an other mafia boss in my home office when I smelt blood . I would have stood up to check whatever it was but i knew it'll be a sign of disrespect to the man i was having that meeting with .

"The Anglos will gain nothing if they decide to tamper with my family. I won't hesitate to kill them," Vikrant yelled at no one in particular .

In this town three mafia families rules .
Two are like kings while the third family is trying hard to compete with the first two and if possible , clean them out.  so they can take the throne.

If  I've been friend with Vikrant for years . It's better to make your enemy a friend so you can also monitor his moves  but since the Dimitri family got into the system that phrase had appeared difficult .

Vikrant and I are first two mafia lords Dimitri Anglo is the young , naive and stupid mafia who won't respect his elders .

"The attack on my warehouse was from his men. I know that for sure  but i wouldn't hesitate to retaliate and when I do , one of his family will pay that price". Vikrant threatened and I smirked.

"You can't be sure that he was the one .
Why don't you invite him to a meeting and what  his response will be?" I suggested.

"Never Sidharth ! I'll never bargain or discuss with a child . If he wants death that shell i give him . I know some of your men are closed to him . It'll be better if you warn them because once they get caught in this wildfire , it'll get to you .

" Are you threatening me right now", I demanded .

" Does it sound like a threat to you"He asked.

"No ! But if it does , you won't walk out of here alive "  I replied.

Vikrant was silent for a while before he raised his eyebrow at me .

"Don't make me declare a war on you and your brother". Vikrant said .

"You won't dare vikrant . You know you have a lot to lose if you try go out there and sort out the problem you have with Dimitri like the adult that you are but guess what , if you fail you'll be the only one that'll be burnt ", I yelled at him.

Vikrant might older than me in physical appearance and as a result of trying so much to be human , I show respect to the old fool even throw i was Older than him by a considerable number of years.

Not too much but over a hundred.

"You dare not disrespect me as you did ever again , bastard"

I stood up from my seat and went to open the door for him . I want him out of my house before I do something for which we both will regret.

"Get out" I commended.

He hesitated for a moment.

"I'll leave but consider this disrespect a problem for you and your family " He said.

"To hell with you"I spat.

His jaw tightened.

"You'll regret this "  I smirked him as he finally stormed out of my house with his men .

I went back into my office and picked up my phone to make a call . The person didn't picked up the first time it rang but he picked up on the second ring .

" Boss " Vikas said.

"Where are you"? I yelled.

" I'll be soon at the house, boss" he replied.

You better or else, I'll be forced to take care of that bi*ch of yours before you know it . Tell her to Stop moaning when you are on a call. It's disgusting".

Vikas laughed.

"Okay boss, I'll there " he replied.

I dropped the call and banged the phone against a wall. Vikas didn't know trouble was looming over us . If he did , he wouldn't have laughed.

The sweet smell of blood hit my nose the second time and I walked out of my office to begin trailing the location of the blood. I ended up infront of the girl's room.

What the heck is going on?

I almost cursed as i realized it was probably her blood. If she wanted to die that much  , why did I bother to fucking safe her life ?

       MATE

The word suddenly came to my mind and I almost cursed my fate.

I stormed into the room angrily and opened the bathroom door forcefully .

" If you come any closer , i swear that I'll cut you up with this", she threatened while raising the razor towards me . I could see her eyes were filled with tears and that strangely hurt my heart . Her hair was scattered , she looked so torn.

I wanted to kill whoever made her this way . Her threat didn't affect me , only her look did.

I walked over and twisted her arm so she would drop the razor .

"Stop hurting yourself woman, all you're doing is in vein" I yelled on her. It was just at the tip of my tongue to tell her that why can't she die . Not now, not forever.

"Why it is not working ? Why can't I just die and stop leaving this miserably" she yelled.

     Her pain was evident.

"Why are you trying to hurt yourself? Answer me"  I asked, hoping she'll give me an answer but she just ignored my question.

I touched her  chin and turned her face towards me . Her eyes were red from too many tears.

I wanted to kiss her face and kiss her plumpy lips so bad she'll to Stop the tears. I could feel trousers tightening as those thoughts come to my mind.

"Your eyes" she noticed.

If she knew what were my thoughts . She'd tag me a pervert.

"Can you please tell me , why it didn't work ?"  She pleaded as she began crying again. I hate that waterworks but what am I supposed to do?

How am I supposed to stop her from crying?

Without thinking twice I pulled her closer to my body . I was holding her so close that i could feel the energy radiating from my body to hers .

It was a result of the "mate bond". Her soul recognizes mine .

"If i had known you hated living so much, I wouldn't have turned you " I confessed .

"Turned me in to what?" She asked.

I released her body and looked in to her eyes . I know it will be really difficult to process but I have don't have a choice.
She deserved to know.

               "A VAMPIRE"