PART 5

He touched a strand of hair and placed it back at it's rightful place . When he looked in to my eyes i stopped breathing. It was as if  something in him was calling out of me .

"Will you let me go ?not Now,  maybe  leter " i asked.

"It depends" he replied .

"On what?"i asked.

"A lot of things but first you need to use the bathroom . You have been unconscious for three days and you stink,"He winked at me before opening the door , My back was resting against and let me in the bathroom .

"Someone will bring you some fresh clothes very soon . Take your time princess" He added before walking out of the room . I heard the door being locked from outside and concluded that i was a prisoner in this place .

The bathroom was luxurious. It had more space than my room at home.

The floors and walls were made with marbles and the lights were incredible as well.

As I turned to check other things , I saw my reflection in the mirror . I look sad , Pale and abused .

The conversation overheard haunted me . I sat down in the bathtub and closed my eyes .

I began hitting myself , hating myself for surviving when i shouldn't have . Even he tried to save me , I shouldn't have survived . I hate myself so much . I stood up from the bathtub and opened the drawer , knowing i was looking for something . I picked up the first razor i saw lying in the drawing .

When the people i trusted and had so much faith in , did that to me . I don't think I'll ever be able to live through it .

So, it's better to end it as soon as possible . I watched my blood began to escape from my vein in large quantities.

I sat on the floor and waited for what I'd wished the most to come to pass.

After thirty - five minutes , nothing happened . The blood dried up and the wound closed back up . In confusion i tried again, again and again . I screamed out in frustration and yelled .

The door of the bathroom suddenly opened and i saw Sidharth  rushing into the bathroom.

"If you come any closer , i swear that I'll cut you up with this", I threatened him .

That didn't affect him as he walked over  and twisted my arm till i dropped razor.

"Stop hurting yourself woman,  all you're doing is in vein" He yelled at me .

"Why it is not working? Why can't i just die and stop leaving this miserable," I screamed.

"Why you are trying to hurt yourself? Answer me" He grabbed my shoulder.

I ignored his question . I am not about to pour out my life story to a man  whom i barely know.

He turned my face towards him and i noticed his eyes had already turned black ,which is strange.

"Your eyes " I asked .

"None of your fucking business" He growled.

I nodded, realizing it wasn't my business for real .
But why can't I just do that business of mine successfully?

"Can you please tell me why it didn't work " I pleaded , a fresh tear rushed down my eyes .

All of sudden he pulled me closer to his body . He was holding me so close i could feel the energy radiating from his body to mine . It wasn't cold anymore.

" If i had known you hated living so much , I wouldn't have turned you "

"Turned me in to what?" I asked .

            "A VAMPIRE ".