PART 20

SIDHARTH ❣️

The door leading into my office was forcibly opened and Vikrant walked in with two of his men , armed with guns.

Raven was already fighting for freedom from her cage, she was already at alert anytime it sensed danger around me and her sudden interest in Shehnaaz is alarming.

"what the fuck are going on, Vikrant ", I asked, still sitting calmly .

"Why are you so relaxed, Sidharth? After what you did , why the fuck are you so relaxed?"He yelled, banging his hand on my table.b

"You tell me why I shouldn't be calm. But obviously I shouldn't be, when you're the one who barged into my office for an unknown reason ", I asked.

Raven was flapping her wings against her cage and also sending a series of images to my head.

It was all that of her plucking out Vikrant's eyes or scratching the hell out of his chest till it gets to his heart.

Raven can be scary and honestly, she scares me sometimes.

"If you dare try to deny killing my sons, I could fuck you up right now" He yelled.

Raven flapped her wings harder , making the room echo with the noise she was making.

"shut that little birdie of your or else I'll shut the bird up" One of the guys with Vikrant threatened.

"She wouldn't be so little if I opened her cage", I told him.

I stood up from my seat and walked closer to Vikrant.

"You might have fucked up with my men but going after your sons , your blood , is what I'd never do" i truthfully told him.

"And you expect me to believe you?" He questioned.

"If you expect me to believe you didn't kill my men, then you should trust my words as well " I advised him.

"Dimitri, right?" He asked, the change in his tone showed that he was in pain.

He was just a father who pained by the death of his sons.

"I don't know what the issue between you and Dimitri is , but I don't know who could've done it. Infact, I didn't hear about the death of your sons until now" I said.

"They were poisoned. They were at a club yesterday and on their way back, the driver saw them foaming white substances from their mouth and he had to take them to the hospital. They were pronounced DIA" He explained.

"I think you should take a seat, Vikrant. You need it " I told him and one of his boys pulled out a seat for him.

"I'm sorry for the loss of your sons but God knows I know nothing about it. I'll never hurt anyone on the besis of revenge. It's not my principle and you know how much I fought with my previous boss to stop unnecessary killings.

"It's Dimitri for sure . I'm sure about it" He said.

"I don't know how this is supposed to sound but if Dimitri had wanted to go after anyone, that'd be you, Vikrant. Not your boys , not your kids" I enlightened him.

He was silent as if thinking about what I'd said.

"You should go home and take care of their funerals, Vikrant. Unless you want the police to get involved " I advised him.

"Sure. You're invited " He stood up and walked towards the door.

"I'll sure be there", I told him.