PART 15

SHEHNAAZ******

The following morning I was the first to wake up. Even though I was awake I lied down on the bed, studying Sidharth who was still fast asleep.

I gently used my finger to trace the outline of his face from forehead to his nose and stopped there. I don't know why and how it happened but I can't explain this attraction that I feel towards Sidharth ever since the first day I saw him.

Everytime our eyes meet , I feel butterflies fluttering around in my stomach, my breath suddenly becomes hitched and I can't force myself to look away.

"Why are you doing?" His eyes were opened as my hand was still on his face . I quickly removed my hand and shifted away from him.

"Nothing"I replied.

Sidharth suddenly placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. As our bodies collided, I swallowed the sound that was making its way out of my throat.

"Were you ogling me?"  He asked, smirking.

"No , I was just trying to wake you up"I replied, lying under my breathe.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked, his face so close to mine that I could feel his hot breath on my face.

"Yes", I swallowed hard.

His eyes were fixated on mine , studying me. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. His fingers suddenly traced my hand up to make neck. The electricity behind his touch was undeniable. I didn't want him to stop either.

"If I kiss you right now, will you get mad at me ?" He asked.

His question appeared strange to me . I didn't want him to kiss me because I didn't know anything about him, he is more like a stranger . A stranger who saved my life but still my body wants it.

"Don't be stupid Shehnaaz,you don't even know a thing about this guy. What if the kiss end up on s*x? What if you fall pregent, will he take care of you and your baby? Or will he take throw you into the streets? "

I suddenly feel a light kiss on my forehead.

"You shouldn't think too much about that", He chuckled and stood up from the bed and walked out of the room.

What the heck did you just do Shehnaaz?

I asked myself as soon as he locked the door from behind. I stood up from the king's size bed and dashed into the bathroom.

Checking my reflection from the mirror, I could see my cheeks red from blushing so hard.

Wait! Why did I think about s*x when all he asked for was a kiss? Damn you, Shehnaaz.

Quickly, I took a shower and didn't spend much time in the bathroom.I changed into one of the many clothes that Sidharth has gotten for me and sat before the mirror to brush my hair and do some makeup before I went home.

I picked up the phone Sidharth gave me and walked out of the door, ready to go back home and make them pay for what they did .

"Good morning , Beautiful" Mohit admonished as I walked down the stairs.

"Good morning Mohit", I smiled.

"I heard you're leaving today"He asked.

"Yes, but I'll back soon", I assured him.

He placed his hand on his heart dramatically and cried.

"I'll miss having a pretty face around here for the next two days"