PART 22

SIDHARTH❣️

"Shehnaaz" I called out as she walked past me, tears rolling down her pretty face. What the hell could be wrong?

I had come out from the garden to feed Raven when I saw her marching off.

"Shehnaaz", I ran after her hoping she'd stop once she had heard her name but that didn't stop her .  She was marching off as if she was mad about something.

I threw myself in front of her, trying to stop her. She stopped in her tracks, looked up and when she saw me, she tried moving away. I changed to the direction she was trying to talk to walk and blocked her path.

"What's wrong Shehnaaz?" I asked her, holding her face in my palm.

"Nothing is wrong. Nothing else could be wrong other than you being a jerk , an asshole and loser" She spat.

"What's going on? What dod I do ?" I asked.

I know I've messed up by keeping my distance from her these past few days. It was all for her safety. A lot has happened since Vikrant's son's death and going to Shehnaaz during the day will cause those people to go after her.

I can't afford to lose her.  Not ever.

"Like you don't know what you did " She hissed.

"Ok ! I think I have a clue. Is this because I've been absent? If it is , then give me a chance to explain" I said.

"It doesn't matter, does it ? I mean nothing to you"  She began walking away.

I pulled her back , straight into my hands.

"Don't you dare say such a thing ever again, Shehnaaz? You mean the world to me and your safety is my top-most priority"I angrily said.

"I'll never be enough for you. That's what you go after others women".she shouted at me.

"What women, Shehnaaz ? I haven't been with anyone for centuries and you expect me to mess it up when I found you" I ran my hand through my hair and pulled at it.

"At least, Can we go inside and talk about whatever this misunderstanding is?" I pleaded.

"Back inside, where another woman is waiting for you? I saw her walk out of your Study room with her lipstick smeared and everything. Only god knows what happened in there", She explained.

I pinched on her nose.

"I don't understand Shehnaaz, what woman you are talking about? My study room, woman seriously" I asked as confusion clouded my senses.

"Now you're trying to make it appear as if I am mad or I saw a ghost ".

You're not mad baby byt I'm sure you might have seen a ghost" I joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Let me go home, Sidharth " She tried walking away but I held her forearms and placed my forehead on hers.

"What is going on Shehnaaz? I don't understand anything that you'd said. Let's go back inside so you can show me the woman you saw, please " I pleaded.

"No" She replied.

"Shehnaaz, if you feel a bit of love for me, if I make your flutter and you feel the sparks that I feel whenever I touch you , please give me a chance to fix this , I'm begging you " I whispered but loud enough for her to hear.

"I don't want to make a fool out of myself" She replied.

"You won't, Love. I've seen your progress and your strength these past days Shehnaaz, you have a fire within.
You're magical and you will never do that to youself, trust me " I assured her.