PART 23

SHEHNAAZ ❣️

The bed was warm and cozy , so I snuggled into it and refused to open my eyes even when I felt Sidharth kissing my shoulder. Last night eas incredible, I was scared that I would've messed things up but when Sidharth took charge and made me take charge after, I knew this place was meant to be home.

"Open your eyes gorgeous", he kissed my shoulder yet again. I groaned before I opened them to see a shiny object dangling in front of me.

I opened my eyes widely to realize that it was a necklace. I touched it and collected it from Sidharth.

"What's this?" I asked him, waking up properly.

"My family heirloom. I was my parents only child before they died centuries ago when the vampires were under the serious invasion of hunters Because our supposed to be vampire king preferred an asshole and walk away from the pack leaving us vulnerable to hunters"

I hummed.

"Why are you giving this to me ?" I asked him as I observed the pretty, shiny object.

"You don't like it, right ?" I asked.

"No Sidharth. I love it but I need to know why you're giving me your family heirloom"

"That's because you are my only family now and my mother would've loved for you to have it. We've got just each other" He explained.

He collected the necklace and put it on me and he kissed my temple after that.

Guilt rippled inside me like waves of the sea. I knew Sidharth was giving me his all,letting me into his life little by little. I might not know everything about him but at least his efforts were progress.

If I want to make as much effort as him then I need to let him know.

"Is everything ok?" He asked, holding my hand tightly.

"Everything is fine, Sidharth. I just feel I've been unfair to you by hiding some really important things.

"It's ok if you don't want to. You shouldn't push yourself too hard. We have all the time of the world for ourselves. Just take things slow ok" He smiled at me turned and picked up his phone .

The tears ran down from my face as memories clouded my vision.

" He...." I stopped, trying to find the best way to say it . " He sexually assaulted me"

Sidharth hadn't turned but I could see the sudden tightness of the muscles at his back .

"What did you just say?" He asked, waiting for me to repeat myself. He held my face in his hands.

"Answer me , Shehnaaz" He bagged.

"My step-father, he came into my room months ago and  he...."

Sidharth dropped his forehead on mine as he held my face. He was muttering strings of curses in a language that I couldn't understand. I held his hand and began.

"Sidharth , please say something" I begged when his silence lingered for minutes.

I told you he'll hate you . I bet you disgust him now !  The voice in my head mocked.

"Shehnaaz, I need you to do me a favor, tell me, how do you want him to die?"

Fear gripped me at how dangerous Sidharth sounded. His voice was different, strangulated.

"Sidharth , please calm down" .his body was shaking and I could feel the tip of his claws on my face.

"No"  He yelled.

"I can fix things by myself. I want to see him and my mom suffers. I don't want them to die and not regret what they have done. If you kill them , it won't fulfill my wish " I explained.

My explanation wasn't just centered only on that reason, it was also to stop Sidharth from soiling his hands in their blood and they're not worth it.

"Your mother is also involved " He roared, shaking me to the core . He got up from the bed and walked towards the table in the room.

His chest was heaving heavily and when I looked at his form , he was in the pure state of vampire. No cover up this time, his eyes were red from the anger brewing inside of him , his fans out of their hiding spot as he clutched his hands in a tight fist.

I got up from the bed and walked closer to him. I wrapped my hands around his body and placed my head on his chest. I'm very much used to easygoing, romantic and friendly Sidharth. I'm not used to this side of him .

"Shehnaaz”, He groaned once he was getting control of his being back.

"Sidharth "

"What do you want to do?I can erase their memories and throw them into the street, turn them into beggars and make them starve their whole lives if you don't want me to kill them" He asked me angrily .

I chuckled.

The Idea doesn't appear bad but I don't think I can see my mom especially suffer like that.

"I'd love for them to be aware of what they did and why they were being punished. I have a recording of both of them admitting to it. I can submit that to the police alongside Shefali's statement since I told her about it. I guess that should be enough of I'm able to get a badass lawyer, right?"

I asked, looking up to him.

"You're too innocent for this world, Shehnaaz. You still prefer sending them to jail rather than killing them off" He said.

" I don't want you to kill anyone", I told him.

"And I won't because that's what you want. I'll contact a lawyer and make sure he follow you to the police station today. You should contact Shefali too so the three of you can meet" He said .

I nodded as I searched for my phone through my bag.

"Will you go with us?" I asked him.

Je laughed. " I can't Shehnaaz. I've done too many illegal things. If I step into that station and introduce myself, I'll spend the rest of eternity in jail"

I wanted to laughed at his joke but I couldn't.

How dangerous is Siddharth ? Why has he only shown me his soft side?

"They're that bad, right ?" He asked.

"Not really. Most of the crimes were committed by members of the family and since I'm their boss , I get to be the sacrificial lamb"

I turned on my phone and instantly, a massage popped. It was from a strange number and as I read the content, a frown crooked my face.

Massage 1-------- You own me one , remember? Meet me for dinner tonight. love........ ANIKET.

Massage 2 ------- .Don't you dare say no, shehnaaz, that might kill you.

" What the hack ?" I cursed.

siddharth took the phone from my hand and read the massage as well.

"Who is Aniket?" He asked.

"A guy I met yesterday. He told me you're his friend, he mentioned your name and he even told me that you were back at home " I answered him.

"He said his name was Aniket ", I nodded.

Sidharth smiled weirdly.

"If I show you a picture of this Aniket, Will you recognize him, baby " He asked.

"Yes", I swallowed hard.

He went towards the table, opened the drawer and brought out a frame.

"Can you please point to that mother-fu*ker?  He asked, gritting his teeth.

I could see two men and one woman sitting on a bench at a park . They were smiling and I could see one of the men was Aniket. , So I pointed to him.

"I'm going to fucking kill him" Sidharth yelled before  barging out of the room.