PART 12

SIDHARTH*********

Once I was done I stood up from my chair and left the study room. I don't usually work late but one of our warehouses was getting a major supply and I had to monitor the importation of the goods.family couldn't afford a loss, it'll have a great effect on us. .   

I walked into the kitchen and brought out the food from microwave which  Maya had left for me .Even though the equipment was off ,the food was still warm . I dipped the fork in and started eating.    

Maya has always been helpful with cooking and cleaning around. She had always disagreed with hiring a helper, she felt she could repay me for what I did for Rocky.     

She believed pulling Rocky out of the gang he had forgotten himself into was the best thing I'd even done for them. Rocky couldn't agree less.       

After eating, I dropped the plate in the sink ,washed my hand , switched off the light and walked out locking the door behind me.      

For the last four days I'd been sleeping in the study room or guest room just so Shehnaaz could have my room to herself but with the way our last conversation ended,   

I feel I need to explain some things to her and she also needed to open up to me . Also, when she fed herself from me ,she unknowingly sealed the bond .   

What I wish for might be too much ,She doesn't even know me that much to have full trust in me to the extent of opening up that easily.      

But a man can still try.   

I turned the knob of the door and entered the room to discover the person i was hoping to talk but she was already sleeping.     

Trying as hard as possible not to wake her up , I closed the door gently, walked into my closet and took a quick shower.I walked back into the room and laid down on the bed.

She was so close to me yet it appeared as if she was far away. I wanted so badly to touch her but the possibility of being labelled a pervert made me stop.         She suddenly rolled on her back and placed her leg on mine . I wanted to push her leg away but I couldn't, I just didn't have that heart.  

I closed my eyes trying to sleep when she suddenly wrapped her arms around my torso . I frozed.         

"Shehnaaz", I called out hoping she'll wake up and change the position but she just cuddled into me . I placed my hand on the space nect to her body . 

I didn't want to touch her, even though my heart was fighting against my decision.I could hear her heavy and slow breathing and to that rhythm and the arms of my mate wrapped me, I fell asleep.  

The heavy knocking against the door got my eyes wide open. Shehnaaz shifted beside me and I quickly untangle her from my body. She whined a little because what i did , so i kissed her forehead before walking towards the door.    

I opened the door widely to reveal Vikas who looked disoriented and frightened or rather angry.   

"What's going on Vikas ?" I asked.     

"I'm sorry to disturb your sleep boss , but we have a situation " He panicked.

I took a look of Shehnaaz and saw that she was still sleeping half naked, I closed the door behind me and walked towards my living area with Vikas.      

Twelve of the Shukla family members were around.     

"What's the matter?" I asked as I noticed everyone had a sad and long  face.