PART 3

SIDHARTH********

The hem of the skirt was the first thing I saw . She was moving, No .... she was running and this time , I could see her face properly.

She was crying. She suddenly stopped when it started raining to ger cover and before long ,

the dream had changed, she was moving again , walking so slow it could affect the night .

She entered a night store and got some beer before walking out of the door .

The next thing I saw was her back against its railing, looking up to the sky a lone tear dropped from her eyes.

The sudden interruption of my phone's ringing tone woke me up unexpectedly.

I sat up and looked around me as confusion set in .

I soon realized i was still in my office, waiting for some of my boys to get back with details of the job I sent them.

I've always dreamed about this particular girl but not for once had I seen her face, this is the first time I'll be seeing her face .

But I have this feeling that something bad is about to happen.

My phone started ringing the second time and when I picked it up , I realized it was vikas , A brother of mine.

I allowed myself to relax a minute before I finally picked it up .

"Brother"

I grinned before replying.

"I told you I don't understand any of your silly language , BROTHER."

How have you been Sidharth ?" Kushal asked.

Kushal is one of us . A special being as well and he's one of the four of us that I know .

If you remove the irrelevant king of ours , that'll make us three .

"I'm good, how about you? Still going after those pretty and young girls , I tease.

"Well , I've been a good boy," he replied .

"Good, tell me kushal what's the  situation? You never call for no particular reason " I asked .

I know kushal only called me when something was bothering him .

It wasn't necessary to mention it but I needed to because i was supposed to be in a haste .........

To save someone I've only met in my dreams .

" VAMPIRE HUNTERS"

" Where , when and how many are they ?" I asked angrily.

Unfortunately, I've had my fair share of what vampire hunters are capable od it kills me anytime i hear of one .

" Calm down Sidharth, I saw only one but i took care of him already and i know the others would soon start showing up as well.

I'm just worried about someone in particular and i need your help with relocating." He said .

" Who's this special someone?" I asked.

"Is that the only thing you heard in all i had said?" He asked .

" Of course. So , tell me about this special sister or brother ". I asked.

"I didn't say anything special. I only said
someone ". He said .

"When was the last time you said anything about anybody?" I asked and he couldn't find an answer .

"Fine ! She is special" He replied.