PART 2

A wide smile made its way to Sana's face as she saw her mom's car parked right infront of their house .

She hadn't smiled that brightly in months and she was glas her support system her confident were back in her life .

She had tried hard to tell her about it on the phone but she doesn't want her mom to get worried, So she kept it to herself for months even though it happened more than twice.

She endured hoping her mom would get justice for her .

The front door was slightly open and she frowned at the careless action.

Before she could open her mouth to caution her mom as she walked in to the house , the mention of her name made her stop in her tracks just a step away from the kitchen door.

"Sana might tell you about it when she gets back. I heard her telling her friend on the phone the other night "sana's step-father inform her mom.

"If she had endured it for that long , I guess she would have enjoyed it . So, why wait for me to return before taking any action"? Her mom laughed and sana's heartbeat increased rapidly.

Her fingers began shivering and she hoped she didn't hear what she had just heard.

"I don't know but what will you tell her once she informs you"?

"Don't worry about that honey. I'll sort her out before she can open her filthy mouth to the police ".

"Talking of filthy, I kinda miss her mouth"

"that should stop already . I only gave you access to my daughter so that she can fill my position for the time being, not for you to own her completely ".

Sana gasped as tears rolled down her eyes . She used her hand to cover her mouth so as not to let them notice the interruption.

She must have heard wrong ! She kept on convening herself.

"SANA" the sudden call of her name made her raise her head from the floor, and with eyes widened , her mother looked at her.

"Sana , what are you doing back home so early? Why are your eyes ..........Did you hear everything?"

"I heard everything you said , everything"

Before her mom could say anything else, Sana ran out of the house .

The first thing she did was throw her phone away .

She had always contemplated suicide for the past three months but she couldn't because she always thought of her mom but now , nothing else matters, no one else matters.

                TWO HOURS LATER

The broken gorl held the railing and leaped to the edge of the bridge, without a partition to the large body of water .

At the other end , she saw a figure, it wasn't clear but she could see it was a man , dressed in black .

She tried getting a better look but she stopped herself an cautioned herself from getting distracted.

She felt something was watching her from behind and when she turned, she saw it was a black vulture, perching on the railing.

She could see its white eyes and red eye rings, rolling repeatedly.

Sana swallowed hard as fear gripped her to her bones .

"Shoo," she tried chasing the vulture flapped his feathers🪶 and flew away as she wanted .

As she heaved a deep sigh of relief, a dark memory come to her and for the last time , a lone tear dropped from her eyes.

She let go of the railing and jumped right in to the water.

She wanted to be free ! That was her only wish .