PART 25

SIDHARTH ❣️

HOURS EARLIER...........

Anger surged inside of me as I marched out of Shehnaaz's room. That bastard has disguised himself as Aniket and still went on to make plans with my woman but I can bet that whatever his plans are will go down the drain.

"What's up with up ? I can feel your anger from across the room" I didn't have to turn before I knew it was Kushal.

"Nothing you should concern yourself about" I replied.

"Even if I'm still mad at you for not telling me about Shehnaaz, I can't let this one slide. What's up ?" He said .

"I didn't mean to keep her from you", I replied honestly.

"I know you don't but that fact remains that I just got to know about her yesterday and you got to know about Jenifer Just a few days after I'd met her" He Said.

"The was because you called for something, Kushal. If you hadn't needed my help, you wouldn't have mentioned her to me" I explained.

"You know that's not true. I wouldn't have mentioned her if I had the intentions of not letting you know " He said.

I deflated in defeat. He was right, if Kushal doesn't want to talk about something, He wouldn't, no matter how much you try to get him to talk.

"That aside, what's bothering you so early ?" He questioned.

"It's a mafia family thing. Someone is trying to hurt Shehnaaz because of me" I answered.

"What will you do about that? Wait until he does something " He said.

"No!" I roared.

"Then, What's your plan?" He asked.

"Kill him before he can even touch a strand of her hair" I replied.

"Will that be possible ? Is there anything different about this person? Is he like us ?" He questioned.

I'm not sure but no,he is not vampire " I assured him.

"Then, I guess you shouldn't hurt this person because if he tried, he can't even kill her unless if he's affiliated with a Vampire Hunter.

"That's my major concern" I confessed.

" I think it's time you leave all these behind and move away. I was talking to Marco and we're planning on having our own pack soon. Since we three have found our soulmates and even the vampire king is still dealing with his mate, it'll be best if we form a pack for our safety " Kushal explained.

His words caught me off guard.

"Marco found his mate and I didn't know about it ", I asked him .

"We , you were too busy with your mafia family that you totally forgot about your real family " he reminded me.

"You know it's not like that, Shehnaaz. You guys Will always be my top priority" I said.

"Are you sure about that?" He raised an eyebrow.

To be honest, I wasn't sure. I'm not particularly sure if I'd choose my family over my own people. I cherish both sides of me but now, I have to choose one. With the Shukla family I'll be the one protecting and with my pack , I'll be one of those protecting others.

"Four of us can't possibly form a pack "I said.

"You mean eight of us, including our mates. It's still a work in progress, Sidharth. We might or we might not " He explained.