PART 7

SHEHNAAZ******

" A VAMPIRE "

The word kept on ringing repeatedly in my head . This must be a joke an expensive joke at that .

"Are you joking " I asked him.

" No , I'm serious", He replied. I began laughing hysterically. It wasn't possible.
I can't be a vampire, I'm human.

I stood up from the floor and walked towards the mirror. I could see my reflection and it appeared human to me . I might look pale but I'm not a dead being.

"You're lying ", I told him .

He walked up to me and showed me that spot in my hand.

"How do you explain this then ?" He asked.

Dumbfounded I asked,"why did you do that ?"

"You didn't deserve to die that way", He explained and I laughed.

I laughed so hard that tears started coming out from my eyes again .

" You should have let me decide that, you don't have any right to do that to me .

Do you hear me ? You have no damn right to turn me into whatever you just said you did," I yelled hitting his chest repeatedly.

He held my hand, stopping me from doing that.

"It's not possible. You can't turn me into a vampire if you're not one yourself, Right ? I asked. He raised an eyebrow at me .

" How do I explain this to you?" He asked.

"I don't know. Tell me anything but just don't tell me what you did worked?

" It worked, okay . you have turned to a vampire but right now you're a newborn and your type are newly transitioned vampires.you need time to process a lot because you might become unstable because of heightened senses and emotions", He explained.

Total rubbish .

"I don't understand what you mean because I'm not what you just explain "I answered in disbelief.

"Come here," He suddenly called out beckoning me to walk closer to him. I couldn't deny his request .

As soon as I was close to him, he held my face in his large palm.

"When you're better, we'll talk about this. You can do your research about vampire till then and you can also ask me any questions. I'll give you an answer," He promised.

Suddenly all thoughts about the matter vanished from my head and a strange calm overpowered me.

" When i can go home?" I asked him.

"You can't go home?" He gave me the same answer second time.

"Why?"

He scrutinized me before responding.

"I can't let you go home now because I don't trust you," he replied

"I won't hurt myself  I promise,   not after I've realized it won't work even if I tried ".

"I'm not worried about you. I worried about the people around you. You're different now and I don't trust that you won't hurt other people ",He explained.

Before I could respond he interrupted.

"You should take a shower or else I'll be forced to make you do that," He threatened before he walked out of the bathroom.