PART 16

SHEHNAAZ*********

I was in my room arranging my stuff and at the same time packing some of my things that I might take back in case Sidharth comes out of nowhere to take me back to his place. He'd promised he'd that and I don't want to take his promises lightly that are similar to threat.

A knock sounded lightly on the door and when I opened it, It was my step-father at my door.

"How can I help you?" I asked him, eyeing him with disgust.

"I'm just checking up on you", I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm fine as you can see, I'm not dead. What else do you want?" I asked as it was obvious that he won't be leaving soon.

"Can you let me come into your room ?" He asked.

"To finish what you started, right?" I asked rhetorically

"I just want to explain myself", He said, his hands raised in the air.

I don't give two cents about whatever stupid explaination you want to give. I'm just here for two days and it'll best if you go the other way when you see me because I might end up killing you.

His mouth dropped open as I threatened him . He laughed lightly, probably thinking I was joking or maybe I was crazy.

I know he wouldn't be thinking that I can suck his full blood from his body.

I guess I'll leave then . Have a great night , my child " He tried to touch me but I shifted away.

"If you ever want to use that hand again then don't try to touch me the second time?"

His Demeanor changed and I could smell his fear. It's scent wasn't heavy and it was a sign that I needed to work more on messing up his emotional state.

Without saying anything else, he walked away and I was about to close the door when my mother appeared in my line of vision.

"My dear ", I rolled my eyes, turned my attention back to my clothes.

I don't think I was that dear to you when you starting pimping me  out to your husband"I mumbled under my breath.

She suddenly placed her hand on my back.

"Why don't you forgive your mom and let go of the past?"She said

"Let's go of the past you say , forgive you ?

Yeah,.If I were the old Shehnaaz than actually forgiven you but not this one, mother . you made your husband do unspeakable things to me. If you think my silence means defeat, then you are mistaken, I'll hit you both back when you least expect it"

"You have no evidence against us, Shehnaaz. You should drop it, there is no way for you to prove these things you've accused us of.

I brought my palm together and began clapping for her.

"Ine thing is, I'm glad you're finally revealing your true colors mother and about the evidence, don't worry, sit back, sip your coffee every morning because you don't know which prison you'll be the next morning.

"You will not do such thing, do you understand me?" She yelled, charging towards me.

"No mother, because all you're saying is arrant nonsense" I said calmly.

"You will.........." She again yelled on me.

"Get out ", I demanded.

"What?"

"Are you perhaps deaf now , mom ? Leave my room"

This will be last time I'll tolerate such nonsense from you , next time I'll take it up with you "