PART 24

SHEHNAAZ ❣️

" Why did you say I'll be doing here
again?” Shefali asked as she dropped from her car infront of my parent's home.

"Moral support", I replied and winked at her.

Sidharth had dropped me off a few minutes ago,  as well as the lawyer to the police station when he went to file the case. The lawyer told me it might not be easy since there was no medical evidence against my step-father.

After I mentioned that I'd gone to the hospital the first time it's happened, he said he'll pull all the string and get the reports out but for now, the evidence in hand was enough to get him arrested as well as my mother .

"What will you be doing that'll actually need moral support?" Shefali said.

"I'll be causing drama, loads of drama"I smiled on her.

I held out my hand and her she took it before I led us into the house. I could see that she was anxious from her composure.

Who wouldn't be? She will be in the same room with a rapist and a rapist apologist.

"Hello everyone", I greeted as I walked in , with my heels clanking the tiles floor.

"Shehnaaz, I never expected you to be back so soon ", My mother said, looking up from the food she was eating. "Shefali dear , you're here as well"

Shefali only nodded. I could see my step-father fidgeting in his seat.

"I need to tell you something mother. It's really important and sad for you but to me, it's the best thing ever"

"What are you talking about?" She dropped the fork and wiped her mouth.

I held on the chair directly opposite her. I took out my phone and showed her the pictures of her lovely husband and his other family.

I wanna break these two apart so much it hurts.

"What is this?" She screamed. Not at me directly but on everyone.

"What does it look like, mother? Your beloved husband has a wife and a daughter, who are in love with him"

"She is lying" my step-father scrambled to his feet and turned to face me.

"Am I ?" I replied, pointing to the pictures.

"Those are photoshopped " He argued, lying under his breath.

"Really step-father ? That's how much you can say " I asked him.

"She is trying to get revenge from me because of what I did to her . You shouldn't have done this, Shehnaaz.All I did was slip into your room and fu*ked you against your will as you ....."I didn't wait for him to finish before I punched him on his face.

I was fighting so hard to keep my vampire away, but  he was madly bent on inviting my vampire, my fist manifested its goodness.

"If you think I'm lying, you should check the other pictures" I advised her. With shaking hands, she swiped to the next picture and I watched as her mouth dropped open as tears rocked through her body system resulting in a crazy sound that emerged from her throat.

"Exactly mother, that's what betrayal feel like. You pimped your own daughter to a useless man you called a husband. I trusted you enough to fight for me but look what you did mother.Betrayal hurts like a bitch that has been catfished " I rejoice, Glad that she was feeling half of what I felt when I found out about the role she played.

"She's lying baby. Don't trust on her", My step-father pleaded, walking slowly towards my mother.

"Don't let him patronize you, Rakhi " I called her name .

I thought we had that connection but I guess it was a lie. She never really cared.

"Is this the reason why you've been sneaking out during the night to make phone calls in the bathroom ? You leave during the weekends claiming you went to see your parents. Are these your parents? You know what , you're a fool.When you had nothing. I gave you everything clothed, fed and fu*ked you and this is how I'll be repaid" She yelled.

I took a step back from her and Shefali did the same.  It was when she moved at the same speed as I then I realized she was actually recording everything.

Smart move, Girl!

"Why did you do this, Shehnaaz? Why?" My mother cried and I wondered as if I was her husband .

Why is she blaming me for this ?

"If you had cared about me so much , you wouldn't have shown me this. You should've kept it from me" She cried.

"First of all, I stopped caring about you a while ago and second, his problem isn't my fault and neither is your problem my fault. Lastly, the cops are here", I announced the presence of the two officers who had come with my lawyer.

"Are you mrs. Rakhi ?" The officer asked.

"Yes, what is going on here?" She asked, looking from me to her husband.

"We need you and your husband at the station. It's just for one or two conversations, nothing serious"

"Why am I getting arrested? For what ?" She yelled.

"No one is arresting you, ma'am. Cos if I want to , you'll see a gun and a handcuff on me right now . So please co-operate with us and let's move"

The female officer corrected her and gestured towards the door.

She glared at me before walking towards the door.

"Hey step-father, .I'll help you second wife get a restraining order against you and I bet she'll be more than willing to do that once she'll hear what you did "

He lunged at me but the officer was fast enough to stop him from hurting me. He was screaming at me , telling me that I couldn't separate him from his daughter.

"You're pathetic", I cursed and walked out of the house.

I could see the two of them being forced into the police car as they drove off to the station.

"Thanks for today, Shefali" I thanked her and we hugged.

"Anything for you girl" She replied.

By evening, we were done at the station. After several notes and questions has been asked and answered, we were dismissed with the hope of getting back to us . The lawyer assured me that he'll make sure they pay for their sins.

My phone suddenly beeped as I waited for Sidharth to pick me up.

             ----- MESSAGE ----

Meet me at costco restaurant by seven. Don't you dare turn back and go somewhere else, beautiful. By the way you look good in that yellow dress. See you soon ..........Aniket .

Fear gripped me as I realized he was around somewhere, watching me and could easily kill me.

Shocked, I waved down a cab, gave him the address and told him to drive fast. By the time I got to the restaurant, it was empty.

I could see Aniket sitting in the center of the restaurant. He waved at me as I walked in . He brought out the chair opposite him for me and I took a seat .

As soon as I sat on the chair ,  more then ten men came out of nowhere, armed with guns , surrounding us.

"Relex , beautiful. I won't harm you, Only if Sidharth gives me what I want " Aniket said.

"Which is ?" I asked with fear evident in my voice.

"That's not your concern. I know you're special to him and you know how he told me" He pointed to someone to someone and when I turned he wasn't who I was expecting.

It was one of them , he had betrayed Sidharth and their family.

"So , shall we begin this time game of life and death?" He asked, grinning from ear to ear.

         That fucking psycho...........