PART 4

SHEHNAAZ*******

The morning light permeated into the room through the window blinds and settled on my face.

I quickly dragging the blanket over my head properly to stop the light from blinding me .
I shut my eyes tightly to force myself back to sleep and hissed at my stupidity of forgetting to close the window blinds before sleeping the other midght.

My eyes suddenly opened wide on their own as the events of the other day begun to rash back in to the memory .

I  left school early to meet up with my mom and i overheard her talking to my step-dad about all he has done.

I remember standing in the edge of a  bridge and the last thing i can remember  vividly was dropping in to the water and allowing is to drown it .

I stood up from the bed hurriedly and checked my surroundings .............

" Where am I ? Why I'm alive ?" What is wrong with me ? It this afterlife ?

Different questions run through my mind and i couldn't find a reasonable answer to them but the only important question i have is - why I'm still alive ?

The light coming through the window blind was burning my skin . I wondered why my skin is so sensitive to light all of sudden . I moved closer to the window to close it but as i was about to close it , i look down and  saw two men talking about something . I look closely,  trying to figure out who they were but I couldn't .

Because i don't know them.

As oneof them lifted his head towards the window,  I quickly shifted to the side
and hide away from him.  Y the time I checked again,  both of them were gone .

I heaved a deep sigh of relief  and move to  sit on the bed ,  I held the hem of the night-dress nervously which i was wearing . That made me observe the cloth  , i don't remember owning a pink night-dress because i hate pink colour.

Suddenly the door of the room opened and I lifted my head to see the most handsome man I'd ever seen in my entire life. He was tall, well built , he has a chiseled jawline and most beautiful smile.

My heartbeat increased as he smiled at me and his hand in his pocket .

"You're awake? " He mentioned as he walked closer to me . I stood from the bed and began moving to the end of the room .

"Who are you ?" I asked as fear began to grip me . His entrance into the room come along with coldness.

"I'm Sidharth , . i saved you the last night .Tell me , how do you feel?" He asked placing his my forehead. I quickly slap his hand .

"Why did you save me ?" I asked .

"Because you called out to me in my dreams " I raised my eyebrow at him in confusion .

I walked away from him towards the door ready to leave and the next thing i Know , he was in front of me.

"H----How.....d..did ...." I couldn't find the right word to say . I was terrified , beyond terrified .

"What do you think you're doing? " He held my wrist tightly and I struggle to remove my wrist from the cage of his large palm.

"I'm leaving . please let me go "  I begged.

You can't leave even if you want to . I can't let you go no matter you much you beg , it's impossible". As he talked , he began to walk towards me and I was forced to walk back in to the room till my back pressed against the door .

"Why?"

"It will be to dangerous for everyone around you . So it'll be better for you to stay here for the meantime."

............to be continued....