PART 9

SHEHNAAZ********

I threw the box to the floor as panic washed over me .I jumped out from the bed and walked quickly in to the bathroom.

As soon as I got to the sink i opened the tap and began rinsing my mouth. Dipping my finger in to my throat to vomit the poison I just drank wasn't worth it.
I kept on groaning for minutes hoping it'll come out, but still it didn't.

"What have I done?" I asked myself.

"You need to stop hurting yourself ?"Sidharth pulled my hand before I could push my finger down my throat again.

"Stop," I yanked my hand away from his loose grip.

He didn't hesitate before he grabbed my hand again but this time in a tight grip and angrily pulled me towards the room and made me sit on the bed .

The shirt I was putting on was drenched with water, My fingers were shaking, my legs won't stop tapping against the marble floor and i couldn't stop thinking about what I did.

"Whose blood was it ?" I asked.

"Does it matter?"

"Yes , I can't drink someone's blood without knowing it's source" I cried out.

I felt nauseous from just talking about it but I knew it was long digested into my system, there was no way it'd come out.

"Just know it's not from a dead man " He simply replied.

"Why ?" I asked.

"A dead man's blood is poisonous to a vampire, that's why you should stay away from the morgue or cemetery in a bid of feed" He explained and I felt disgusted.

Not just with his words but with the fact that I might turn to a scavenger, A scavenger for blood .

"Will I have to take it everyday".

"Every hour because you are newborn vampire. You need it to stay in control and there are days when I'll have to starve you just to boost your endurance system" He explained as he walked away from me and back to the chair he was sitting on before.

"I won't", I stubbornly replied.

"You shouldn't punish yourself like that,. Shehnaaz", He said .

The way he called my name made my toes curl .My heartbeat increased as my name left from his lips and I loved how easily he could pronounce it as if it was just made for him. "I don't want to", I cried out. Instantly Sidharth was right in front of me, he used a finger to raised my chin and when our eyes met , it was breath captivating. The  way he looked at me was so intense and intimate.

"You don't have a choice love " He placed his lips on my forehead and my eyes closed voluntarily. I don't know why came over me but I wrapped my hands around his neck and placed my head on the crook of his neck .

He smelled really good.

We stay like that for more than a minute before I come back in my senses and removed my hand .

"I'm sorry", I apologized.

"You shouldn't", He simply replied and walked out of the room without saying another word to me.

Two hours went by quickly and all I did with that time was stare at the tv in the room as a rerun of Drake and Josh was being played on Nickelodeon. I didn't know who turned it to that channel but i didn't care because I wasn't really concentrating on the movie.

I need my phone !

The words came to my mind abruptly and then I remembered that I had gotten rid of it other day.

I neend clothes as well.

How could I possibly ask Sidharth for one ? He has already left and  I don't know if the was unlocked so I could look for him.

I need to talk to shefali.

She'll be worried sick about me . I need to let her know that I'm fine .

Quickly I stood up from the bed and walked towards the door. I sent a quick prayer to God that the door should be unlocked. As I turned the Knob the door opened and I smiled.

I walked down the first stairs that I saw leading and gigantic living room. The room was huge and majestic but it didn't smell like home .

Pushing the thoughts of home to the back of my mind , I reminded myself that I was in search of Sidharth.

The huge door leading outside of the house was a few meters away from me and  lucky enough it was opened.

Why can't I just leave instead of trying to look for Sidharth?

Hurriedly I looked around me to see if anyone was behind or watching me  and as soon as I realized no one was watching me , I started walking fast towards the door .

As my legs touched the concreted floor outside I heaved a deep sigh of relief. I was free, I'd escaped.  The path leading to the Iron Gate was free as well no one was there, not even a soul .

The gate latch was right in front of me just a few more steps and I could touch it . I held it firmly to open it up when a hand suddenly touched mine stopping me from opening it.

I screamed in fear and quickly turned to see it was Sidharth and three other guys who were behind him, smirking

"Where are you going?" He asked. His eyes were red and  jaw tight , He was angry.

"I was looking for the garden " I replied

"Outside of the house Love ?" He asked.

"I don't know" I replied.

I was scared myself especially with the his eyes were turning red . I wanted to reach out and touch his face but I knew he could kill me if I tried it .

"I want to go home"  I confessed, knowing lying won't help me in any way.

"I already told you that it isn't possible ,yet " He replied gritting his teeth."Please

", He run his hand through his hair and grabbed my hand.

He began pulling me towards the house and I also began fighting off his tight grip on my hand.At some point I was successful until my butt landed on the floor and I realized he has released me intentionally.

" Get her in ", He didn't turn to face me as he yelled out the instruction and quickly the men behind us , two of them grabbed my hand and began walking towards the House .

They reached the room then opened the door and gently pushed me in and locked it tightly from behind me.

Tired I dropped to the floor. I could have cried but I was too weak to cry  , too weak to say a word or do anything else. I laid down on the on the floor looking up the ceiling. All I could hear in the room was the sound of the audience's laughter in the film being played. I couldn't even hear my own heavy breathing.