Summer reflection tour

Lauren's pov
We were all sat round talking,when sarah walked in"fifth harmony and katie janelle wants you"she said looking at us all smiling,as we walked into the room i seen a girl sat down next to who am guessing was her mom,"hey girls you all ok"janelle asked looking at us all"were all good who's you're friend" ally asked smiling at the girl,"i have some news first girls before i tell you who amy is"janelle said looking at us,we all looked at each other then at nichole who was trying not to laugh,"hi amy"we all said laughing"so girls how would you feel about doing a summer tour in july"she asked smiling"yesss "we all shouted smiling,"now amy will be you're competition winner from june until the end of september,id like you to take her out of here for a while and get to know her, just while me and her mom do the paperwork"janelle said smiling at us.
Ally's pov
"Sure we'll go and get some food,just text us when you're done and we'll bring her back"i said smiling at nichole,as we all stood up i seen nichole still sat down looking nervous,i walked over to her and held my hand out"come on babe this bit is soo boring,come with us and we'll bring you back in a bit"i said smiling,as we all walked to catering i held onto nichole's hand,we found a table i got nichole to sit down with mani and lauren and got us both some food,l seen katie with dinah and camila walk over and sit down.
Camila's pov
"So nichole how badly are you freaking out"i asked smiling,nichole smiled at us all but i could see her shaking i reached over and grabbed her hand,"listen babe we know you're scared,lets do this we'll all follow you on twitter so if you have any questions or are freaking out or upset you can message us and we'll calm you down"i said smiling at nichole,once nichole was calm again we walked round and talked katie was next to me and dinah,just then ally's phone rang "guys lets go back to janelle wants to talk to us about something"ally said smiling.
Normani's pov
As we walked back into janelle's office,katie grabbed hold of my hand i looked at her and smiled and got us both to sit down "so girls how would you feel about spending a week or two in the uk towards the end of this month ,nichole i know i said you'd be joining the girls in july,but it might be easier if we collect you from the uk then you can be with them longer"janelle said smiling,we all looked at nichole who was in shock i seen ally hold onto nichole's hand,"nichole breathe baby its ok "ally said looking at the girl "sounds like a plan janelle we'll do it " lauren said smiling .