shopping and renee to the rescue

cari pov
as we were all getting ready, i seen katie sat looking at her phone, " guys iv messaged Maggie and her friends they should be meeting us their, so is Kelsey" Alex said " Wait a minute who's Maggie" katie said looking at us, " oh shoot yeah okay so emlyn's real name is Maggie, and her middle name is emlyn, like mines cari" i said watching katie, " ohh okay i thought some random girl and her friends were coming" she said as we all laughed," do you want a 5h girl with you today for this" i asked watching katie," my only options are dinah or normani, both are free but a few hours away they said they would message when they get their"she said smiling at me, just then i heard her phone get a message again, i seen the frown on her face and then pure panic, "hey what the hell" i said grabbing katie and her phone and pulling katie into a hug, Alex and Lauren ran out their rooms, i passed them katie's phone " who in the hell is jesy" lauren asked as katie started shaking, " hey calm down okay babe, no one's going to hurt you or do anything i promise" i said watching as katie calmed down but still kept hold of me.
katie's pov
I was trying so hard not to panic, i knew cari and the others wouldn't let anything happen i know id feel safer if mani or dinah were their as well, so i quickly messaged them both
me: mani dinah 🥺🥺🥺 someone said jesy is in the mall we're going to today 🥺🥺🥺
dinah: jesy as in little mix 😳😳😳
mani: what the hell 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ we're coming okay i promise just don't leave the others alone if anything happens and she tries anything RUN !! we will find you ... after we kill her 🤷‍♀️😏
me: 👀😳😂😂
dinah: 👀😳😂 we have your locations and find my friend on, so we'll know were you are but as mani says RUN if she try's anything 🏃‍♀️
me: should i let lauren know 👀🫣 iv not told her iv only just found out myself
mani: message her and let her know okay and tell her we told you to run if anything happens but we're half way their now so won't be to long now 🙂
alex and cari walked back into the room and sat down, " wait it's the one who left little mix that jesy" cari asked looking at me, i nodded " dinah and mani are half way to the mall now,and they said if she try's anything to run and they'll find me"i said looking at both of them, i quickly messaged Lauren to
me: Lauren jesy is at the mall we are going to 🥺
Lauren: 😮 what the hell 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ who's going with you
me: everyone here plus mani and dinah are half way their, they said to run if she try's anything and everyone will find me 🥺
Lauren: use that as a last resort 🤔 or if something really stupid happens hopefully she won't see you 🫣
"are we ready to go babe" cari asked wrapping her arm round me i nodded and walked to cari's car.
as we reached the mall, it dawned on me that no one knows what jesy has even done to me, cari still has hold of my hand lauren is close by and alex is looking for emlyn and kelsey, i seen alex walk back with everyone," iv told them about jesy being here somewhere, we've made a whatsapp group with all of us in it just incase, hopefully we won't need it but im saying to everyone here maggie give stela and kira katie's number, mani and dinah have told her to run if this jesy starts shit" alex said and started to walk into the mall, " babe these all know what happened" maggie said looking at me, " wait what did happen" cari asked looking at me, i couldn't talk i was scared as hell and just looked away, " from what kira and stela told me any time they seen katie, they basically went for her almost on purpose" maggie said, " am i right in saying jesy was the one who done the most shit to people, you included " i heard someone ask and nodded, cari kept hold of me as we walked to the first few shops, i couldn't concentrate on clothes shopping and knew jesy was around some here, i heard my phone get a message and stopped to read it, just then i heard a voice i hoped id never hear again," well if it isn't you again" i heard jesy say, i watched as everyone came closer to me and walked quickly away from where jesy was but she was faster and followed me, i don't know where i was going or anything i just kept walking, i could hear my phone ringing and getting messages but was too scared to look, just as jesy was about to grab me a girl jumped in front of me, and pulled me behind her, " why are you stalking my friend" the girl asked staring at jesy who stayed quiet","DON'T make me repeat myself WHY are you fully stalking my friend", the girl said turning round and making sure i was still behind her she gently took my hand and kept hold" I i wasn't stalking her i was talking to her but she kept walking away" jesy said, the girl turned and looked at me,"check your phone babe im sure iv just heard you get a few messages" the girl said smiling at me, "well she's made it perfectly fucking obvious, she doesn't want to talk to your ass so kindly run the fuck along now bye bye" the girl said wrapping her arm round me and walking away, " holy shit are you okay" the girl asked i nodded " i am now thanks for that" i said smiling, " anytime so from the fact your phones not stopped getting messages im guessing people are looking for you, oh I'm Renee by the way" she said smiling at me, i turned round and seen jesy still behind us, and looked at Renee who turned round, " okay this is very much stalking now" Renee said glaring at jesy, just then i seen everyone running towards us, and watched as jesy ran away, " Renee you just saved our girls ass" cari said smiling, " well you messaged everyone and i seen her being stalked so knew it was her" Renee said smiling " katie we were going to introduce you at lunch but you've already met" cari said smiling.