Morning drama

Ally's pov
As i woke up i seen bella cuddled up next to me,i sat up and looked around the room i seen ellie awake and looking scared,i smiled at her and motioned for her to come over to me which she did slowly as she reached the bed i got her to sit on the bed,"are you ok baby" i asked gently holding her hand "you're safe now ok were not like little mix" i said smiling,i seen her nod but still looked scared just then i seen mani wake up chloe was in her bed so she must of had a bad dream "what day is it" mani asked looking at me,"s saturday" ellie whispered "yessss day off" mani whisper shouted,i still had hold of ellie's hand and could feel her shaking i looked over at her and seen panic and how scared she was "ellie whats wrong baby"i asked holding her hand and wrapping my other arm round her "its ok baby were all here ok you're gonna be fine ok i promise" i said rubbing her arm gently,i watched as huge tears rolled down her face and quickly pulled her into a hug.
Lauren's pov
As i woke up camila and katie were cuddled up next to me,we've done the first week of this tour and so far nothings happened to us bella or katie but poor chloe and ellie have had things happen to them just then i felt someone gently kiss my cheek,i looked up and seen camila smiling "hey their" i said as we both smiled at each other "its saturday day off" camila said looking at me "when katie and chloe wake up we should do something all together" i said smiling at camila, just then  could feel katie shaking in her sleep i turned round quickly and pulled her close "wake up nuggets its ok i got you" i said watching as katie shot up and look round the room,as soon as she seen me she clung onto me shaking "shhhhhh it was a dream baby you're ok i promise" i said clinging onto her "ii i wanna go hhh home" katie said as her voice shook "shhhhh you're ok nuggets you're safe we've got you" i said gently rocking her,i felt camila move off the bed and to the other side of katie and gently take her hand,i seen katie look over at camila "mila p please i wanna g go hh home" katie said looking at camila desperately i watched camila pull katie into a massive hug.
Camila's pov
I had tight hold of katie "were gonna be ok baby i promise,just one more week then we can go home ok one week we can do this" i said keeping hold of her,i could feel her slowly calming down after a few minutes i slowly started pulling away but kept my arms wrapped round her " how are you feeling babe any better" i asked looking into her eyes i seen she was in pain but trying to not show it,i kissed her head and reached over to lauren's nightstand grabbing a bottle of water and some pain killers "take these and lie down again babe just relax were not doing anything today" i said smiling watching as katie lay back down but wouldn't let go of my hand,i decided to lay down with her and felt lauren wrap one arm round me as the other was holding katie's hand i watched katie slowly relax and calm down.
Dinah's pov
Id been awake for a while i head everything the girls were saying,as i sat up i seen katie looking at me i knew that look she was looking at me with and jumped out of bed,i walked over to ellie and hugged her on one side "katie come here babe" i said opening my arm for her,i watched her slowly walk over to me shaking like crazy, i pulled katie next to me " breathe baby relax " i said keeping hold of her as i turned to calm ellie down katie was refusing to let go of me or calm down,i seen mani walk over and try and get katie to go with her into the bathroom but she wouldn't move then I seen lauren stand up and move in front of katie,the more the girls tried to get katie the more she was freaking out and panicking " guys stop ok stop" i said standing up i watched ellie stay were she was but katie clung onto me for dear life,i knew this would get worse if i didn't get her out the room for a bit i quickly wrapped my arm round her and pulled her towards the door"we'll be back guys" i said,as soon as the door closed i felt katie relax "wanna go to my moms room she's not their i don't think" i asked looking at katie i seen her nod and gently started walking us towards my moms room.
Normani's pov
As the door closed i seen chloe looking worried,but not making a move to sit up i gently placed my hand on her and she jumped "hey whats up chloe" i asked looking at her "n nothing am ok" she said sitting up but not looking at anyone,i seen lauren move over and sit next to chloe "let me see you're phone babe" lauren asked looking at chloe we both watched as chloe went white as a sheet " noo no its nothing im fine" chloe said clinging onto her phone i could see her panicking, "chloe if someone's done or said something you need to tell us" i said holding her hand,i watched lauren sit closer to chloe "how about we get katie back and all go out for some food" lauren said smiling, i seen chloe nod,just then i seen katie run into the room and grab onto lauren.

**************
This sucks i know but am about to turn this 100% lucy's coming in so's demi so get ready people the bumpy rides not over yet 😏😏😏😏