Safe and sound at last

Dinah's pov
I was lying on the couch on my phone, i heard lots of knocks on the door lauren and normani walked out the bedroom " are we expecting anyone" i asked "i don't think so" lauren said looking at the door,i heard a little voice shout and then crying i looked at lauren and ran to open the door, their in front of us was all of sarah's kids plus a new born baby all of them were crying "oh my god guys come in the room"i said as they all ran in hannah one of the triplets was sobbing and trying to carry the new baby,lauren ran to help hannah as i gently took the new born from her,"guys were's ur mom were's sarah" normani asked "i she's out side"lex sobbed, i looked at lauren and knew something bad had happened "ally camila get out here" lauren shouted,as they walked out they ran to all the kids "watch these something has happened to sarah" i said handing ally the baby "i want to come" lexis shouted looking at me "no bud stay here i don't want you hurt as well" i said running out the room with lauren, as soon as we were outside i heard people shouting but i seen sarah lying on the ground with another girl group two of them were trying to help and two of then were walking away,"what the hell happened "we shouted running upto sarah,the two other girls looked at us "sarah's just found out jess was cheating on her" one of the girls said "why is she unconscious on the floor" lauren said glaring at the girls " i ssshe was arguing with jess and i don't know i think jess punched or pushed her " the girl said,just then sarah shot up and went to stand up "woah easy their"lauren said as i looked at sarah smiling "were are the kids and the baby" sarah asked welling up "their in our room don't worry their safe" i said smiling "who are you ment to be with now us or little mix" lauren asked looking at sarah, "i left little mix i couldn't put the kids in danger after what jesy done to katie" sarah whispered sitting up and looking at us "i need to find janelle and talk to her do you know were she is" sarah asked "yeah she's in the room opposite ours we'll walk you their" lauren said helping sarah up gently,"do you want me to take the kids back "sarah asked "no we'll watch them " i said smiling.
Lauren's pov
As we walked back into the room hannah ran at me sobbing,"its ok munchkin you're moms with janelle now talking to her "i said hugging her "s sshe leftt l l little m m mix,s ssam sshouted that she should stay with you guys" hannah sobbed into my shoulder "leigh and lex come here a minute " i said knowing the three oldest would know what happened, lex walked upto me with leigh lex had hold of the baby and was gently shushing her "first question whats the baby's name" i said smiling lex smiled back "grace she's two weeks old, thats why mom and us weren't their when jesy went phyco "lex said smiling "hahaha ok now what happened outside" i asked watching them all look at each other, "well jess and my mum were going out, non of us liked her then mum found out jess was cheating on her,next thing i know mum was shouting at me to take everyone to you're room"lex said i realised they were all shaken up i gently took grace from lex and put her on the bed and pulled the girls into a hug,"i wish mum worked with you girls forever, we'd be safe and have fun instead of being ignored all the time" leigh said looking at me sadly, just then ally walked into the room "sarah and janelle are here" she said looking at me.
Ally's pov
As we all sat round i looked at sarah,something was different she looked upset and scared "girls how do you feel about having sarah and all the kids work with us" janelle asked "for how long" dinah asked "forever" janelle said smiling "even if you leave syco sarah will be you're pa no one elses" janelle said smiling "were does she sign" lauren said smiling,we all looked at sarah to see she had welled up "i thought you guys would hate me after what jesy done" sarah said "that wasn't you're fault and you weren't their don't blame you're self for that"i said hugging her "yeah you were busy having another cute baby" lauren said smiling,"so that settles it you're in our gang now"camila said smiling .
Sarah's pov
After everyone had gone to sleep,i was up feeding the baby when i heard someone walk into the room crying,i looked up and seen dinah stood in front of me sobbing "hey whats up "i said putting grace in her cot and hugging dinah,"iits mmy ggrandma " she said sobbing "shhh its ok we'll sort this out ok,you have the rest of the week off why don't you pack a bag and ill get you home" i said still hugging her,she nodded and got up "sarah" i heard her say i turned round and looked at her"am glad you work with us now" dinah said smiling, i smiled back "so do i babe now go and pack" i said watching her go into her room .