The nightmare comes true

Katie's pov
I woke up and looked around, amy was sat up looking round "hey are you ok" i whispered looking at amy i seen she was crying and shaking, "dude come to the bathroom" i said as we walked out the room, i seen jesy and leigh sat on the couch they had their backs to us so didn't see us,"so are we sure about this it seems a bit harsh"leigh said looking at jesy,i looked at nicole and she looked at me "yeah im sure we need to get the kids out the way first i can't deal with hurting them anymore"jesy said,my head was telling me to scream and shout but i knew jesy and leigh were stronger then me and amy i grabbed amy and walked back into the bedroom,i seen ally look at us as we walked in "what are you to upto" camila asked "nothing" i said looking at her, "girls get ready ok were all going out today" ally said walking out the room,as we walked into the bathroom i seen dinah she looked at me through the mirror and smiled, i smiled back but was freaking out inside as i finished getting ready,lauren walked in and looked at me "you freaking out about today" lauren asked looking at me i nodded,lauren frowned i knew i couldn't talk at the minute i didn't trust my voice,as i went to walk out the room lauren stopped me "babe we'll be fine ok as long as we all stick together we'll be fine" lauren said hugging me.
Lauren's pov
As we all left the room i had katie and camila dinah was linking arms with camila ally had amy and mani, i seen jade and perrie sat on the couch jade smiled as she seen me "were are the other two" i asked as katie gripped onto my hand tighter ,"their coming now "jade said smiling as leigh and jesy walked out i could feel katie shaking and i could hear amy crying,we all walked out the room together as we got to the van, katie wouldn't let go of me "babe come on you can hold on again once im in the van " i said looking at katie who was shaking hear head and freaking out,jade was sat down in the van "katie here" jade said holding her hand out to help katie into the van,i seen dinah move forward and pick katie up and get into the van,as we all got in katie grabbed hold of me again and was still shaking camila had hold of her hand as well and looked at me shaking her head i felt my phone get a message
Camz: lo were loosing her trust 😔 she's said one thing all day this isn't ok 😥
Me: i know babe but what can we do we need to stay with everyone 😔 i can tell she's seen or heard something but iv no idea what it is 😥
Camz: im giving these girls a hour or two tops if katie and amy don't calm down im taking them home i can't deal with watching these girls panic this much 😥
As the van stopped katie jumped up and ran out, i looked round and ran after katie i found katie leaned over and throwing up "hey its ok babe you're just worrying way to much",i said gently rubbing her back she stood up and wrapped her arms round me "are you ok",i asked cupping her face making her look at me i seen her well up and shake her head,i pulled her into a hug "i know you're terrified babe but we have to stay with them we have no choice" i said looking at her "i swear one wrong move out of them and we"ll leave its thursday now we only have to stay till sunday then we can go back to america"i said rubbing katie's back i heard katie sobbing like crazy on my shoulder,i knew everyone in the van was watching and waiting for us but i didn't care,i seen camila walk towards us "holy balls babe whats happened "camila said wrapping her arms round katie,i looked over at the van and seen ally,amy,mani and dinah making their way towards us "sarah said just get food with them and then come home and she's booking us all another hotel"dinah said making sure her back was facing the van,once we got katie calm we walked back into the van,"sorry guys katie threw up and couldn't calm down" i said looking at everyone,jade and perrie were looking in their bags "here babe do you want some water" jade asked smiling "i have some mints or gum if you want some" perrie said smiling.
Normani's pov
As we got to the restaurant everything changed,you could cut the tension with a knife right now i had hold of amy and camila had katie,ally was trying to talk to everyone with dinah and lauren stood next to her, when i seen jesy  grab the table i pulled camila and katie away from the table,i pulled Amy close as i heard a scream come from jade and perrie i looked round and leigh and jesy had gone ally was passed out on the floor along with lauren, dinah was in a daze next to them i turned to glare at jade and perrie " what the hell happened" i asked raging running over to ally and lauren ,"i they flipped the table again only their w was g glass on it "jade said in shock i glared at them "ring a ambulance NOW" i shouted ,dinah tried to stand up and sat back down "stay their dinah don't move ok "i said watching her lauren was trying to wake up "lo stay still ok don't move can you hear me" i asked gently their was broken glass everywhere," mani we rang sarah she's on her way with someone called tulisa" camila said holding katie and amy,just then sarah walked in with another girl and the paramedics, i looked over at jade and perrie and they were shaking this other girl was glaring at them, "mani and camila take katie and amy to the car outside tulisa will drive you to the hospital" sarah said looking at us and kneeling down towards ally and lauren while holding onto dinah.
Camila's pov
As we got into the car katie lost it and started screaming and crying,i grabbed onto her and held onto her "hey whats happened "tulisa asked looking at katie "i we she they "katie said trying to talk sob and breathe all at the same time,"babe take a deep breath and calm down " tulisa said katie took a big breath "i heard leigh and jesy this morning" i looked at katie, "katie this isn't you're fault ok everyone will be fine" i said kissing her head,as we reached the hospital we all ran in and seen dinah sat on one of the chairs "dinah "katie shouted running at her "the others are in a room getting sorted they both had glass everywhere " dinah said hugging katie and everyone else, just then i see lauren walk out the room she seen me and katie ran towards us,we all ran towards her "guys am ok really am fine" lauren said looking at us "what about ally" amy said looking scared, "ally will be fine babe she has to stay in for a few days but she'll be fine" lauren said looking at everyone, as everyone sat down i pulled lauren to the bathroom "whats wrong" she asked as we got to the bathroom, "lo i thought you were dead their was glas s s e everywhere"i sobbed into her shoulder, "im fine baby girl i promise" she said kissing me,as we walked back sarah was their and mani,amyand katie were crying "whats happened "lauren asked "ally's aloud home but they have just got glass out of her head" sarah said looking angry,a few minutes later ally walked out the room with a doctor "ally will need monitoring for a few days" the doctor said handing sarah ally's pain pills "come on guys lets go and pack up "sarah said as we all walked out .