A day with taylor and talks

Katie's pov
As i woke up i seen dinah sat up in bed on her phone,"hey boo" she said smiling "hey what time is it and what time do we have to leave"i asked starting to get worried,dinah scooted closer to me and wrapped her arm round me" ok number one relax number two its 8:30 and number three we leave at ten" dinah said smiling, i looked at her and smiled "dam it you know me way to well" i said as we both laughed,just then i heard someone knock on the door dinah ran to get it,i seen ally and mani walk into the room smiling then i seen amy walk in the room smiling at me i smiled back as i felt mani lie on me and ally hug me,amy sat on the edge of the bed looking at the floor " hey whats up" i asked,just then i heard someone else knock on the door as dinah opened it lauren and camila ran into the room,lauren walked upto amy and wrapped her arms round her,"guys taylor said she's getting us breakfast so don't have it here,also katie and amy my mom and sister sophie and dinah's mom will be with us for three days so while were on stage you'll be with them" camila said smiling," yeah my mom has seth my little brother and regina my younger sister with her" dinah said looking at me" w will we be away from you all day" any asked looking worried,"no babe iv told taylor that you both don't like being away from us and whats happened, and she said in rehearsal you can both sit on the steps of the stage and tonight she will make sure you can see us on stage the whole time" camila said smiling," lets get ready then we can get going" ally said smiling.
Lauren's pov
As we got to the venue,i seen katie and amy stood together " come here you two,lets go and meet taylor" camila said smiling katie looked at me and i seen she was trying to keep it together,amy ran and held onto ally and mani i held onto katie as we walked into taylor's room,i pulled katie so she was close " you're doing great babe" i said kissing her head and walking with her into the room with camila and the others, camila looked at us and smiled i seen taylor sat down " have a seat girls" taylor said smiling at us all as we all sat down " now katie i already know you don't i" taylor said smiling at her, katie nodded and smiled back" so were good aren't we you're not scared are you" taylor asked looking at katie who moved closer to me and started shaking,i quickly wrapped my arm round her "whats happened " taylor asked standing in front of me and katie,camila looked at me and i nodded " taylor katie got attacked by some members of little mix a few weeks ago" camila said wrapping her arm round katie and pulling her into a hug and kissing her head and cheek,"camila can you stay with katie when were finished up here id like to talk to her" taylor asked as she moved onto meet nicole.
Camila's pov
As taylor finished of explaining what would happen today,i seen katie and seen how scared she was,i grabbed hold of her hand as she looked at me i seen how close she was to breaking down,i quickly got  Taylor's attention and she nodded letting me know i could take katie outside "wait in my room camila" taylor said looking at me i nodded and quickly took katie out the room, as we both walked to the bathroom i seen dinah's mom Milika " oh my god whats happened" she asked walking over to us and rubbing katie's back, "taylor wants to talk to her and its freaking her out" i said hugging katie " gurl if this gets to much for you come and be with us ok were going out with the kids for ice cream in a few hours" milika said as katie nodded,once we got to Taylor's room i got katie to sit down and sat next to her, " baby taylor may want to know everything about what happened" i said wrapping my arms round her and pulling her to lie down," and we don't even know what happened fully so why don't you take some deep breaths and tell me what happened" i asked keeping katie close to me so she couldn't see that taylor had silently walked into the room and sat down,"ok but d don't h hate m me" katie said sobbing i pulled her towards me " thats never going to happen babe ever"i said kissing her head and pulling her close "w when i was outside and they came towards m me i w was still angry s so i spoke back to them and t thats why they attacked me" katie said sobbing into my shoulder,i seen taylor stand up and open the door so it closed and we heard it,katie clung onto me " katie thats not you're fault at all,their the ones with the problem not you" taylor said smiling "taylors right babe its not you're fault" i said hugging katie close still " have you told anyone else about this katie" taylor asked,katie shook her head " she's only just told me what happened,anytime we'd try and ask she ether got really upset or angry" i said,"katie maybe we should tell the other girls then you can close this chapter in you're life and move onto the next better chapter" taylor said gently,katie looked at me but nodded "shall i text them to come here or do you want to tell them yourself" i asked looking at her "i i"ll tell them" she said looking at me.
Dinah's pov
I was sat with normani and ally,when i seen katie walking towards us with lauren " munchkin pants has something to tell us" lauren said as they sat down,i looked at katie and seen just how scared she was "talk to us " normani said taking her hand "baby deep breath then tell us ok,nothing you tell us will make us not love you to death you're ours for life" ally said smiling at katie " i i kind of made jesy and leigh attack me" katie said looking down "what do you mean babe" i asked looking at her "wait hold up stop" lauren said standing up "babe you never made jesy and leigh attack you, sarah's spoke to them they said they seen you were angry and decided to wind you up even more,so stop blaming you're self" lauren said looking at katie.
Ally's pov
After the show i noticed katie went straight onto the bus and into to her bunk,the others weren't back yet they were talking to taylor with amy,as i got to my bunk i seen katie laying on her bunk looking at the wall,i was about to get changed when i felt katie reach out and hold onto my hand as i turned to look at her she shot out of her bunk and into my arms "shhhhhh baby its ok you're ok" i said pulling her into my bunk,"you've been holding that inside all this time baby and now its out its not in you're head its not holding you back anymore" i said as we lay down katie was still holding onto me"baby listen am gonna quickly get changed ok" i said looking at her i picked moose moose up and gave him to katie,as i came back i seen katie fast asleep with moose moose right next to her.