Talks and surprises

Lauren's pov
When we came of the stage ally went super dizzy, big rob caught her and carried her to the room backstage i heard someone gasp and turned round to see amy looking scared,i pulled amy in the middle of me and mani "don't worry babe ally will be fine,sarah's putting us all in one room tonight"i said looking at katie,id found out it was her birthday right after dinah's birthday,i group chatted with the other girls and we'd decided we'd go out for dinner somewhere just us and amy,i seen katie walking with dinah and camila and could tell she was scared about us finding out about the bullying again.
Katie's pov
As we reached the hotel room,i knew lauren would make me tell them about the twitter hate and everything,i walked passed normani and seen her smile at me,i quickly smiled at her and went to walk away but felt a pair of strong arms around my waist pulling me into the bedroom,i seen ally sat on the bed "ok first thing ally lie down"normani said looking at ally "ugh fine "ally said wrapping a arm round me,normani turned and looked at me "whats wrong babe"mani said looking at me i looked down n started shaking,i felt ally pull me into a hug and run her hand up and down my arm"its ok baby we'll sort this out ok" ally said as normani came back into the room with everyone,lauren pulled me into a hug "babe no ones angry ok we just want to know when this started"lauren said looking at me, i looked down and started shaking again i felt everyone leave the room apart from lauren and ally "baby its just me and lauren now ok "i heard ally say "no wait ugh everyone can come back"i said looking at ally,"are you sure babe "lauren asked looking at me i nodded and watched everyone come back into the room,dinah walked over to me and sat in front of me "ignore everyone else babe pretend its just me and you"dinah said taking both my hands in hers,"two weeks ago"i whispered welling up dinah squeezed my hands and rubbed her thumb over my knuckles "do you know why babe what are they saying"normani asked looking worried i threw lauren my phone and ran to the bathroom locking the door as i turned round i seen camila looking at me in shock.
Camila's pov
As katie seen me she broke down sobbing,i pulled her into a hug and sat us both down on the floor"camila sarah's here she has something for katie"i heard lauren say "its you're call babe we'll go out when you're ready" i said gently still hugging katie,"mila katie can you open the door"lauren asked i looked at katie and she nodded i quickly unlocked the door "its open lo"i said hugging katie again,as lauren walked in i felt katie tense up"bo come here"lauren said pulling katie into a hug,"please don't worry about it we have a plan ok,sarah's outside though and she has something for you"lauren said looking at me "we'll go together ok come on"lauren said taking my hand as i took her other hand gently leading katie out the bathroom.
Dinah's pov
As katie walked out the bathroom with lauren and camila, we all smiled at her "right before we do this a) its nothing bad and b) everyone sit down i don't need you all fainting on me" sarah said smiling, we all sat down and sarah came and sat in front of katie,"oh my god babe don't look so scared ok, all thats happened is that the adoption papers have finally come through,so you're officially the girls now"sarah said smiling "r really" katie said with tears streaming down her face, sarah pulled katie into a hug" yeah babe its all done now "sarah said smiling.
Later on that night as everyone was asleep,i could hear someone crying but trying to be quiet i sat up and looked around i seen katie crying next to lauren "hey boo katie "i whispered katie sat up and looked at me"come here boo" i said smiling at her, as katie reached my bed i pulled her to lie down and wrapped my arms round her "whats upset you boo or is it a mix of everything"i asked rubbing her back,"mix of everything "katie mumbled i pulled katie close to me and kept my arms around her "stay with me tonight babe,me and lauren and the others are going to do a tweet longer tomorrow about the bullying you've been getting but for right now you look exhausted",i said as i watched katie fight sleep her eyes would try and close and she would snap them back open again, "babe don't fight it you've been upset and crying so relax and get some sleep" i said watching katie give in and fall asleep i smiled once i knew katie was asleep and gently kissed my new sister on the head and fell asleep with her in my arms.