appoligies, sickness

lauren's pov
as we pulled up to cari's apartment i turned round watching as demi pulled in and the gates closed, camila was watching the gates as well "so far their not here thank god"i said calming down, i could tell camila was still slightly stressed about everything, "hey calm down okay we got this she's safe okay" i said watching camila nod, "i'm just glad she wasn't at that meeting in anyway" camila said looking at me, "honestly me to that girls been through hell and back and then some, i can't even believe them two asses where even their and thought katie would be willing to forgive them after everything that happened" i said watching camila nod, as we got out of the car demi and her sisters were waiting for us, " i'm not promising anything here them two idiots have already made her throw up twice today just by being their" i said watching as demi looked down, "and these girls are extremely protective already, they've not known katie long but i wouldn't cross them" camila said as everyone nodded,as we reached cari's the door was opened cari stood looking at us, "katie has said she is willing to listen but too scared at the minute to talk, she will only be answering me, these girls or lauren and camila" cari said letting us into the apartment, katie was sat inbertween another girl with blue hair and another with shoulder length hair, as we all sat down i looked at katie who was staring at me and camila, "you can go to your moms babe it's fine go" cari said smiling at katie who ran to us both, "we're okay and your okay i promise" i said watching as katie glared at demi and her sisters," i was ment to feel safe with you now i don't at all, and it sucks, i wasn't going to talk but having these people here who've only known me for three weeks and make me feel so dam safe" katie said as tears glided down her face, i seen the girl with blue hair grab katie's hand which calmed her down," and they have all seen mike and phils messages, that's a grown man stalking and harassing a teenager, how is that fair i didn't even do anything" katie said shouting, cari walked forward and pulled katie into a room "your girls really nice" the girl with short blonde hair said, me and camila looked at each other smiling " thank you i'm glad you've all been good with her she deserves some good friends" i said smiling, cari and katie came back into the room i watched as katie sat down next to me and instantly layed her head on my shoulder, camila leaned forward and i seen the worry on her face, we watched as camila felt katie's forehead and gasped, "jesuss your hot babe, lemme see if i have the baby's thermometer" camila said quickly looking through her bag, i reached up and could feel the heat before i'd even touched her head, "please don't tell me your getting sick again" i said feeling her head, just then i watched as demi stood up and every girl in the room watched,as demi leaned forward and gently felt katie's head, "jesus christ that's a hot head, anyone got any tylonol or anything" she said watching as katie jumped up and ran to the bathroom again,cari was behind her i looked round the room and seen demi's sisters staring at the door, a woman was stood in the apartment with mike and phil behind her, " who the fuck are you" i asked already getting angry, cari's friends turned round and groaned " jesus christ it's the female stalker bringing the male stalkers" emlyn said rolling her eyes, a girl called lauren stood up and closed the door on mike and phil ,"who let them in shannon" she said sounding angry "they were behind me and followed me in" shannon said.
katie's pov
cari was still holding my hair, "do you think it's because you've not ate much today" she asked looking at me, "i just feel nauseous in waves i don't know why"i said looking at her, just then we heard kelsea and emlyn walk into the bathroom, "hey shannon's here but she let mike and phil in lauren closed the door on their faces though" emlyn said smiling,"wait no cari are you still coming to lauren's live event"i asked "of corse i'm coming babe don't worry" cari said smiling at me, as we walked out i seen shannon staring at me "look i can currently see 4 of you so please don't start anything" i said laying down and laying my head on camila's knee"we're sorry katie" i heard demi say "theirs so many of you i don't know who to talk to"i said looking confused, camila looked at me " dizzy as hell as i am i'm going to lauren's live event" i said watching camila roll her eyes , "the second that's finished i'm taking you the doctors, maybe your not fully over the flu and it's coming back for round two"camila said looking worried ",i'll second that i don't think we've ever got you to the doctors or anything so your at least getting a check over"lauren said looking at me, i was too dizzy to argue back and just nodded resting my head on camila again, i felt the thermometer go into my ear and closed my eyes, "oh holy shit babe 104 temp" camila said looking at me, lauren "nooo i want to watch lauren's event" i shouted instantly regretting it feeling like the room started spinning,"you can watch babe but camila is staying with you,and taking you straight to get checked out as soon as i finish"lauren said, i nodded and looked over at demi and her sisters "i will still be friends with you all demi i'm willing to still come to yours, just keep dumb n dummer away from me" i said hearing everyone laugh, "okay that's a deal i can agree with that" demi said smiling and standing up, her sisters stood up with her and smiled at me "feel better soon feel free to message us" madi said smiling, as lauren stood up i seen camila and cari looking at me," babe this events on youtube can you please go with camila to get checked out you can come later near the time it starts" lauren said looking at me, "i'll even come with camila because you look ill now" cari said, i sat up and looked round, "okay but one question" i said looking at cari and the girls, "what is it" cari said smiling, "why is shannon still here and are mike and phil still outside" i said watching as everyone looked at shannon, "technically that was two questions, no they left when lauren closed the door on them, and shannon answer the girl why are you still here" cari said looking at shannon, "i ermm i wanted to make sure you were okay them men didn't sound nice when they were behind me"shannon said sounding calm,"okay now everything's sorted let's get you to the doctors and we'll see about lauren's live event"camila said looking at me.