Bella,sickness and sent home

Lauren's pov
As we all sat round in ally's room,bella was fast asleep on ally she had cried herself to sleep and non of us wanted to leave," looks like you're getting a baby sister katie" ally whispered smiling at katie,i noticed katie and dinah were being quiet and both looked tired they were on the extra bed ally had in her room,her,amy and mani all snuggle in one bed they always get a spare bed incase one of us gets sick,ally insists we stay with her if any of us are ever ill,"its not fair on her" katie said " but im glad she's with us and not just left to a orphanage"she said smiling this time her voice cracked and she coughed then dinah coughed,they both flopped down onto the bed "are you guys ok" ally asked looking worried " i feel like crap" they both said at the same time,i walked over and gently felt their heads "shoot guys you're burning up" i said watching katie eyes fill with tears,dinah pulled katie to lie down next to her " don't cry boo,whats wrong" normani said stroking katie's cheek as me and camila held her hand,"i feel bad for getting sick bella's going to need me and ill be to ill to be with her" katie said we all smiled "when did you get this freaking cute boo" i said kissing her head," right dinah and katie give mani and lauren you're key card they will get you're stuff from you're room and bring it here" ally said quietly so she didn't wake bella up,dinah quickly gave us the card key and lay back down.
Dinah's pov
As we were laying down,katie was fighting sleep amy had gone with lauren and mani to help with our stuff and camila was sat with katie and me" don't fight sleep babe its not worth it" camila said reaching out and stroking katie's head and cheek,i seen camila come and sit next to katie" you still feel bad don't you" katie nodded and a single tear fell down her face"oh my god babe no come on move up a bit"camila said pulling katie into a hug and laying down with her in bed "its not you're fault babe,you just have a bad cold thats all " as camila pulled away katie was fast asleep,just then lauren mani and amy walked back into the room," guys can i ask you something" ally asked we all looked at her " well you know we all have katie well" ally looked down at bella "well would anyone mind if i adopted bella,id keep her with us and you'd all see her every day" ally said trying to calm us all down "smallz calm down iv no problem with you adopting bella" i said smiling "me nether" mani and camila said at the same time," iv no problem ether al but how come you want her" lauren said sitting next to ally on the bed"well m me and troy called it a day" ally said we all gasped and looked at her "nothing happened before anyone tries to kill him it just wasn't working anymore"ally said looking at us all "in that case i think you better text sarah and janelle and tell them you want to be bella's mom"lauren said smiling.
Ally's pov
As Lauren passed me my phone, i looked down at bella she had her head on my shoulder even while she was asleep she looked scared,i quickly text janelle and sarah not knowing when bella would wake up,as i finished typing i looked at bella and seen she was awake i seen her looking round the room then she looked up at me"hey baby are you ok"i asked smiling,bella nodded but i knew she wasn't ok,she looked terrified,upset,scared and confused all at the same time i looked over at katie and dinah who were fast asleep, camila had fallen asleep cuddling katie i seen lauren walk over to me and bella and sit on the bed,i felt bella tense up and wrapped my arm round her to calm her down,lauren reached out and gently held bella's hand" don't be scared baby were all going to take care of you ok,but while the two or three loud members are asleep i was wondering if we could talk just me,you,ally and mani" lauren asked smiling bella nodded.
Lauren's pov
As ally helped bella sit up,mani walked in with nicole "amy's gonna get a shower" mani said smiling at bella and sitting on the bed,bella was starting to panic so i held onto her hand and smiled at her,i could already tell bella was trying to think of what we wanted to talk about "i think were ready lo" ally said looking at me,i looked up at bella and kept hold of her hand "i know todays been crazy munchkin but i want you to know,that we know that we know about you and that you don't eat, we'll all help you ok but you have to promise us that you will try and eat more" i said watching as bella's eyes filled with tears,ally pulled her close and calmed her down,"baby do you think you can be brave for a little bit" ally asked still keeping hold of bella who nodded "do you think if we asked you questions you'd be able to answer them"ally asked cuddling bella who nodded.
Bellas pov
"Right lets get this out the way ok then we can go and get some food" lauren said smiling,i couldn't talk so i just nodded again but i reallly wanted to tell them what was real,"ok baby remember were being brave and going to answer questions right" ally said smiling," ok nugget are you ready for the first question" lauren asked looking at me " y yyea" i said quickly making sure i didn't look at any of them," ok baby these might be hard to answer ok but were all here,do you really not eat much" lauren asked i still couldn't look at them "n no m mum s said i ate to much" i said watching as someone's hand lifted my chin up,i quickly closed my eyes and braced myself for the blows but noting happened,"bella look at me babe" i heard lauren say i couldn't i was to scared "babe look at me" i heard lauren say again and gently wipe away the tears that were falling down my face,i slowly opened my eyes and seen lauren looking at me,no one seemed angry that id not done what they had told me to do,"baby no one is going to hurt you ok" normani said holding my other hand," babe did you're mom not really feed you very much" ally asked "yeah" i said without realising what id said until it was to late.
Katie's pov
I woke up to someone screaming crying,camila looked at me then ally's bed bella was sat on the bed hysterically crying and sobbing normani seen me and came over to me," camila can you go and get sarah and janelle please" normani said looking at camila who nodded " wait ill come with you" i said walking out the room with camila,as we reached sarah's room i could hear the kids all talking camila knocked on the door and sarah opened it" oh my god are you ok" sarah said feeling my head " her and dinah are both ill but we need you and janelle something has happened with bella" camila said looking at sarah " lex can you put a movie on for you all to watch if i take grace" sarah asked picking up grace as lex put a movie in,as we reached our room i could still hear bella crying,as we walked in i heard her whimper " whats happened " janelle asked looking at us " bella doesn't have a eating disorder her mom didn't feed her,she's not sure about the panic attacks though" lauren said looking at sarah and janelle,once they had sorted bella out they both turned to me and dinah " girls you both look really ill so dinah im sending katie with  you to you're moms house,get some rest and we'll book you both on the next flight home" sarah said smiling and walking out the room with janelle.