Katie/bella

Lauren's pov
As soon as sarah left the room both girls burst out crying,ally and mani took bella me,camila and dinah took katie, dinah had hold of her but as soon as i was next to her she jumped into my arms " its ok babe you'll be with dinah the whole time"i said as she cried into my shoulder," i wanna stay with you lo i wanna stay here" katie said sobbing i pulled her to sit up and looked at her,she had big dark circles round her eyes she was pale she'd not ate because she said her throat hurt to much,just then sarah came into the room with dinah's mom,"hey whats going on " milika said sitting next to katie" she's scared to come with us because she'll miss the others" dinah said holding katie's hand,i watched as dinah's mom moved katie's hair out of her face " babe were staying in the same hotel ok same building you just won't be with them while we take you two to the doctors"milika said gently,katie looked up at dinah's mom "ill be with you the whole time as well boo,theirs no way am leaving you for a second"dinah said looking at katie smiling.
Ally's pov
As i sat cuddling bella, i realised id need to get her to trust me and the girls before i told her about the adoption normani was rubbing circles into bella's back to try and calm her down, "baby its ok its all out now and we know the truth,and were all here to talk to" i said keeping bella close i could feel bella calming down,i slowly pulled away to see bella looking at me " are you ok now baby" i asked moving her hair gently out of her face and wiping the tears away,bella nodded " we'll take things slow for you ok baby,we all know its a big shock but every single one of us will help you" i said smiling which made bella smile as well,"i knew their was a smile hiding somewhere" i said which made bella smile more,i watched amy come out the bathroom and walk over to us and sat down " bella this is amy and the other girl on the other bed is katie" i said smiling watching bella look at the girls, something was wrong i could feel it.
Dinah's pov
As my mom drove us back to the hotel,katie was quiet we both had bronchitis "when we get home dinah i want you both to rest" my mom said looking at us both,i could see the tears in katie's eyes and pulled her into a hug "still feel like crap babe" i asked as katie cuddled into me and nodded " ally wants you to stay with her while i go home i think or do you want to come back with me for a few weeks" i asked," ill come with you" katie whispered trying not to fall asleep on me,as we reached the hotel i quickly text lauren to help me get katie out the car,"we've packed you're bags for both of you"camila said as i walked into the room i seen bella sat up looking round i smiled at her she smiled back but something was wrong i could tell.
Camila's pov
Iv been watching bella for a while now,and something feels wrong i know she's scared but if ally moves away from her she bursts out crying,and theirs something else as well but i don't know what it is i can't put my finger on it,i can see amy and mani watching bella as well ally and lauren took katie and dinah downstairs to be sent to dinah's house ,just then i got a message of lauren
Lolo: camz is bella ok were just getting food we'll be back soon💗
Me: bella's fine silent but she's not crying anymore💖
Lolo: can you ask her what she wants to eat for ally please babe💖
Me:yeah i will do now hang on
" bella babe ally and lauren are getting some food do you want anything" i asked smiling,"who's lauren" bella asked quietly looking at me,i looked at mani and amy" babe she's in our band you know lauren" i said smiling," anyway babe do you want some food" i asked looking at her she nodded but didn't say what i quickly text lauren back
Me:hey bella does but not sure what she wants she's gone mute again 😕💗
Lolo: aghh its ok we just got her some fries and a mini cheese pizza 😊 coming back now 💗
I looked over at mani and quickly text her
Me :she's no dam idea who we are does she 😔
Manib🐻: not a clue 😔💔
Me:😢😢😢😢😢 this sucks and their no way she's 9 ether 😔😔😔😔
Manib🐻: we'll talk when the others come back maybe we could do 20 questions or something like that 😊
Me: mani what what if her moms lied 😳 think about it she's no idea who the hell we are,she didn't have a eating disorder 🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊
Manib🐻: 😕😕😕😕😕😕 omg yeah ur right
Just then we both got a text of amy amy🌺:GUYS LOOK AT BELLA 😱😱😱😱🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊😳😳😳😳😳😳
I turned to look and just seen panic in her eyes,crap panic attack i grabbed hold of bellas hands and pulled her to sit up,"babe its ok allys coming back right now ok" i said rubbing her back gently,just then ally and lauren walked into the room,ally ran over to bella and picked her up and lauren walked over to her as well" i want my mummy" bella sobbed into ally's shoulder.
Normani's pov
Once bella had calmed down,we all gently started asking her some questions it was camila's turn to ask " ok baby this is going to sound like a really silly question, but do you know who we are like our names and that were in a girl group" camila said looking at bella,i seen ally pull bella close to her we all seen bella start shaking and well up her bottom lip trembled as tears slid down her face, lauren moved and gently wiped bellas tears away "you have no idea do you mumchkin" lauren said gently watching bella snuggle into ally," ok baby lets start again ok how old are you" ally asked looking at bella "nonono" bella said sobbing and screaming,she broke free from ally's arms and darted towards the door me amy and lauren were close to her,i could hear bella crying as she ran down the hall of the hotel,just then sarah's door was opened and the triplets lex,hanna and leigh all stopped bella,lex had hold of bella and was talking to her as bella seen us all she jumped into ally's arms sobbing" its ok baby but we still need to know how old you are" ally said hugging her"guys come on in here" sarah said smiling holding grace out for lauren,ally sat next to sarah and lauren on the bed as nicole sat next to me" bella how old are you" sarah asked holding onto bellas hand " ok lets do this you're not sixteen are you" sarah asked as bella shook her head no "you're not 12 are you babe" lauren asked gently bella shook her head," you're not 10 are you" i asked gently "not yet " bella whispered,i watched lex and hanna look at bella " not yet so younger then ten nine" lex asked bella shook her head "hmm not nine eight" lex asked smiling as bella shook her head we all looked at sarah who was in shock "i bet ill get this right are you seven" hanna asked smiling bella looked at ally then sarah then lauren then me and amy and nodded .