We meet again

Laurens pov
I heard someone knock on the door,as i ran to open it i seen demi stood their smiling at me "hey were is everyone "she said hugging me"the kids are sat on the couch i think their in shock their silent but all crying",as i was about to close the door i seen jade and perrie from little mix sat outside their room,"i take it that was leigh and jesy's doing again" i said making them both jump and look at me,jade looked at me "lauren i swear we had no idea about any of this me and perrie love sarah and the kids"jade said sobbing "were are jesy and leigh"i asked wiping jade's tears away,"in the room " perrie said "ok go into our room dinah and mani may give you a hard time just explain that i said you could go in,i need to get jesy and leigh from you're room stay in our room go"i said watching the girls get up and walk into our room, dinah came out of our room and looked at me "demi wants these two and ur mom and dad are here" she said looking at me,i quickly knocked on the door and leigh opened it,"get out and go to our room now both of you"i said glaring at her "ugh jesy come here we have to go into the other room" leigh said walking out the room with jesy,their door closed as we walked into our room i seen katie and amy sat with camila and normani i got katie to sit on my knee and sat next to camila and mani.
Camila's pov
As jesy and leigh walked in the room, i seen sarah move all the kids to the other side of the room and i seen mike and clara look at katie's head, i seen demi looking angry as hell "so you two care to explain why the hell you've scared the crap out of these kids and why you've scared katie's head"demi said glaring at jesy and leigh,both girls looked at the ground avoiding everyone looking at them,"why did you hurt mummy" hannah asked "and why did you hurt me"i heard katie ask we all turned and looked at her smiling,"we didn't mean to hurt you,we didn't realise the things moved on the table until it was to late" jesy said looking down "what they mean katie is their sorry "lauren said glaring at the girls,"right this is it both groups have to spend the day together if things go well we'll do a month tour if one single person feels scared,or gets hurt or anything happens the tour is off understood" janelle asked glaring at little mix as we all nodded, "fifth harmony girls id like to talk to katie and amy as well,just to make sure their ok"demi said smiling i instantly felt katie grab onto lauren "hey don't worry ill go with you" i whispered smiling at katie,ally walked into the bedroom with amy.
Katie's pov
As amy and ally walked out i seen demi smile at me,lauren was talking to her mum and dad camila stood up with dinah "come on buddy dinah's coming in with us",camila said smiling i stood up and felt dinah's arm wrap round by shoulder,we walked in and i seen demi smiling at me,"hey katie are you ok" demi asked hugging me i nodded "i think all this has knocked her confidence a bit" camila said "i i don't want to be with them"i said looking down,i felt dinah and camila wrap their arms round me "you and amy have both said the same thing, im more concerned about you katie because you've had a few panic attacks" demi said looking at me,i could feel the lump in my throat and looked down i felt someone wrap their arms round me, "maybe we should just see how this day with them goes,i promise if things go bad we'll leave and go back to the summer reflection tour" dinah said hugging me, as we left the room lauren ran upto me and pulled me into a hug "babe can you come and meet jade and perrie,my mom and dad will be right behind you and me and normani will be ether side of you"lauren said smiling  i felt normani wrap her arm round me, i seen Lauren's mum walk upto me " i can see how terrified you are katie but lauren and mike and normani will be right their next to you" laurens mum said smiling, i felt normani wrap her arms round me and gently pulled me towards the room.
Normani's pov
As we reached the room lauren was stood in the middle of the room,jade and perrie were sat on the couch and mike was behind us,"katie am sure you already know but this is jade and perrie " lauren said holding onto katie,as i looked at jade and perrie i seen they were crying,i knew it wasn't them that hurt katie but they were part of the group that did,i didn't let go of katie as jade and perrie stood up katie clung onto me shaking "its ok am right here "i whispered, "w were s sorry about jesy and leigh"perrie said crying,i had hold of katie and heard the way she was breathing lauren looked at me "DINAH DEMI COME HERE QUICK"i screamed as everyone ran into the room, dinah ran in first and grabbed katie "shoot how long has she been panicking" dinah asked just then demi walked into the room, she sat down in front of katie "sweetie breathe ok you're ok were right here"demi said watching dinah go through the steps with katie to stop the panic attack, lauren walked over and hugged katie "i wanna go home " katie said looking at us.