DON'T HURT OUR GIRL !!!

Dinah's pov
As i walked back into the shared hotel room,i could feel things were different, katie seen me and ran upto me "whats happened" i asked pulling her into a hug,"l lauren and j jesy are arguing and shouting like crazy,ally had to take amy out the room"katie said shaking "were's mani and mila"i asked still holding katie as i heard the shouts getting louder and louder i got katie to stand behind me,the door swung open and camila ran in"everyone's outside they want a meeting"camila said looking scared,as we walked out i seen lauren come towards us "katie i swear they won't do anything "lauren said hugging katie.
Lauren's pov
We all sat round the table,which had lots of ornaments on it,i had hold of katie's hand and dinah had her arm round her i had my other arm round camila and mani and ally had amy between them,i looked at the girls from little mix perrie and jade looked sad and scared while jesy and leigh were angry and glaring at katie for some reason,"instead of glaring at katie who's done nothing wrong glare at us"i said getting angry the next thing that happened shocked me.
Camila's pov
Everything happened in slow motion, i seen jesy stand up and flip the table i was pulled into lauren as i heard everything smash from the table, as i looked round i seen katie passed out with blood pouring from her head "KATIE" i screamed as dinah carried her into the bedroom,lauren pulled me up and we all walked into the bedroom,"someone call a ambulance i shouted"holding katie's hand .
Ally's pov
I held katie's head as we waited for the ambulance,i felt her try and wake up "katie baby keep you're eyes closed,you're ok were all here baby"i said stroking her cheeks,"ally it hurts" katie whimpered "shhh i know baby we'll get you to the hospital soon,me and mani will be with you the whole time" i said as i heard the paramedics walk towards us,they bandaged katie's head and put her on a stretcher"two of you can come with us the rest can follow us to the hospital"one of the paramedics said katie wouldn't let go of my hand.
Normani's pov
As we reached the hospital,katie was wheeled into a room i looked at katie and smiled at her i could see her shaking i held onto her hand as ally was filling out paperwork,ally and the doctor walked in "im doctor mccann "he said walking upto katie and undoing the bandage ,"we'll need to clean the wound and see if it needs any stitches "he said walking out the room,i looked at ally "is amy ok" i asked "yeah she's with dinah,mila and lo their outside" ally said smiling,as the doctor walked in with a nurse katie froze ally noticed and grabbed onto her hand,the nurse quickly cleaned katie's head "i think the wound needs stitches" the doctor said getting things ready as the nurse lay the bed down,i looked at katie and seen the fear in her eyes "babe do you want me to get lauren or one of the others "i asked still holding her hand, "no don't go "katie said crying "ok babe me and ally are right here" ask the doctor numbed her head katie screamed, "ill be back in 10 minutes" he said walking out the room again "mani ally i can still feel it its not numb" katie said panicking,"babe calm down ok were right here" ally said stroking her cheek,just then the doctor walked back in and stood by katie's head,i seen him put the thread on the needle "right ill need you two to distract her while i do this"he said,me and ally looked at each other and moved in closer to katie,"baby look at us forget you're in a hospital right now"ally said stroking katie's cheek "yeah after were done here we'll go and get packed up and go to another hotel"i said looking at ally "i think we'll need to tell janelle what happened when we get back" ally said looking at me "were all done now" the doctor said "katie may have a headache tonight so ill get you some pills for the pain,the stitches will need to come out in a week you'll need to book a appointment with the clinic to get them out,you're free to go" he said handing ally the pills.
Lauren's pov
I seen katie walk towards me with ally and mani and ran towards her,she threw her arms round me "are you ok babe"i asked still hugging her she pulled back and looked at me then i seen them ... Stitches in her head,"i mean it when i say this babe them little mix girls will never ever be alone with you or nicole"i said pulling her into a side hug as we walked out the hospital .
Dinah's pov
Once we'd told janelle what had happened,she quickly booked us into a different hotel as we walked into the room,jade and perrie were sat on the couches and i seen tear tracks down their cheeks, once they seen us walk in    They panicked "were's jesy and leigh" lauren asked staring at them," t their in t the bedroom"jade said i passed amy to camila and walked with lauren into the room, as we opened the door both girls shot up and looked at us " were" jesy went to say, "save it if you were really sorry you'd of gone down and told everyone what you done to katie, but non of them knew anything .. Untill just now" lauren said glaring at them,i seen them go to say something "don't bother saying anything we've only come back to pack, were going to a different hotel "i said now glaring at them i turned round and katie was stood their,"katie do you want to say anything to these two" lauren asked," nope they have already ruined one day for me" katie said walking back with ally, lauren looked at the girls "were going to do our summer tour maybe if you girls get a grip we'll think about doing the dam tour but for now its a hell no" lauren said grabbing me and walking to our bedroom .