Fall outs and hospitals

Katie's pov
As we got off the plane and back to america,i seen lauren with her dad,she looked at me but dinah and her mum had hold of me i didn't feel to good,i seen her roll her eyes and walk away with her dad and emmi " ok guys see you all on Wednesday " sarah said walking away with will,janelle,grace and all the kids "hey katie wanna come with us for thanks giving" dinah's mum asked smiling at me,i looked over at lauren who was playing with emmi and smiling,dinah seen the hurt in my eyes and wrapped her arm round me "lauren who's katie going with"ally asked holding a sleeping bella "i don't know ask her"lauren said still messing with emmi,camila looked at lauren then at me " well are you busy or do you want someone else to look after her" camila asked looking at lauren who stared at me "katie you're old enough to choose who you want to stay with you know the girls by now go with whoever" lauren said going back to playing with emmi,i looked at camila and she looked so angry at lauren "shoot babe you don't look to great" camila said looking worried and feeling my head,i was feeling really weak and ached all over "oh my god guys she's burning up" camila said as she looked at the other girls "ill take katie to mine theirs only the three of us in the house" camila said picking up my bag and putting it with hers and her mums "mila ring us if things get worse ok" ally said kissing my head"get some rest ok if you need us text or ring us ok anytime" she said kissing my head again,dinah and her mum looked at me "we'll help you get to you're car" dinah said carrying me to camila's mums car.
Camila's pov
I watched katie get carried off and turned to lauren, i knew she'd not listened to a word we'd said about katie she'd been to busy playing with emmi again "LAUREN" i said loudly making her look at me "what camila" she said frowning "im taking katie with me she's not well so were going now" i said staring at her,i watched lauren stand up and grab her bags "ok see you wednesday" she said walking off with emmi,i was shocked lauren didn't even ask or look at katie i turned round to walk back to the car and seen dinah looking at me " did that just happen" she asked looking at me just then i heard my mum shout for me,i looked at dinah and we both ran to the car as we turned the corner i seen katie throwing up with my mom and dinah's mum holding her up"get in the car were going home "my mom said helping katie back into the car "mila let me know how she's doing "dinah shouted as we drove off, once we got home i got katie to my room and laid her on the bed i seen she was awake" hey babe how are you feeling" i asked gently stroking her head,i watched katie's eyes fill with tears and quickly pulled her into a hug"oh babe do you still feel sick" i asked brushing her tears away as katie nodded,just then katie shot out of bed and into the bathroom again i held katie's hair back and rubbed her back,"its ok babe lets go back to my room n get some rest" i said helping katie to my room again i got katie to have a drink of water then laid her down again "camila" katie asked looking at me "whats wrong babe" i asked looking at katie "d does lauren hate m me" katie asked welling up,i pulled her towards me "no babe she doesn't hate you i promise" i said stroking katie's cheek i watched katie relax and fall asleep.
Lauren's pov
Id just got emmi down for a sleep when my phone rang,it was camila
C: L lauren
L: camila whats wrong
C:its katie were at the hospital she can't stop being sick and keeps fainting she wants you
L: what!ok stay calm babe ill be their soon ok
C: please hurry lo she won't stop crying
L: its okay ill be their soon babe
I ran down the stairs " mom katie's at the hospital iv to go their now can you watch emmi for me" i asked grabbing my keys and purse "what is she ok and sure ill watch emmi" my mom said as i ran out the door,as i reached the hospital i ran into the reception,and asked what room katie was in " fifth floor room 168" the woman said as i ran off towards the lift,as i reached the floor a nurse stopped me and took me to a waiting room, i started worrying was katie ok why were they making me wait in this room,i should of just taken katie to mine she said on the plane that she felt sick i thought she was just tired,just then i heard someone scream and i knew it was katie,i opened the door and ran towards were the scream was coming from as i pulled back the curtain i seen camila stood trying to calm katie down as the nurses were trying to put a needle in katie's hand,"i want lauren " katie said sobbing "am here babe am here" i said rushing towards her head so she could see me i held her face and watched as katie instantly relaxed,katie's hand gripped mine "listen nugget relax ok im right here" i said looking at katie"i thought you hated me" katie said looking at me as her eyes filled with tears,i pulled katie's head towards me " listen to me babe theirs no way i hate you ok,i should of listened to what you were all saying but i didn't and im sorry " i said as katie moved closer to me,i looked up and seen the doctor about to take the needle out of katie's hand i quickly moved so katie couldn't see what was going on "hey babe will you stay with camila for thanksgiving and at christmas we'll swop and camila can mind emmi and you can stay with me" i said smiling katie nodded "katie has had food poisoning id like you to keep her hydrated and give her bland food for a few days ,toast,apple sauce,banana's and rice she should be fine to eat normal after a few days" the doctor said as me and camila helped katie up i ran over and signed her out and walked to the car park, i pulled katie towards me and hugged her "get some rest nugget ok ill ring and check up on you tomorrow " i said helping katie into the car .